Dib's idea

Author - This is my first Wattpad story sorry if it's bad. . . '-'
_______________________________________

"Noooooo!" Zim said as Dib broke his latest contraption to destroy Earth. It was a drill that would go to the center of the Earth and bring the lava onto the surface.

It has been 2 years since Zim came to earth. Dib and Zim have fought everyday and neither one has given up. "Another victory for me!" Dib said proudly. "Lies! This is what The Great Zim had intended!" Zim yelled in defense. "Sure, whatever space-boy!" Dib said not buying it.

"Diiiiib!" Gaz said angrily coming out of no where and grabbing Dib by the back of his trench coat's collar. "Dad is taking us to Bloaty's and I'm not missing it because you're not there." She said dragging her brother away. "Yes! Flee! For you know you cannot possible fight Zim!" Zim yelled as Dib was pulled into his house. Once the door shut, he grabbed the broken bits of the machine and walked back to his house.

-Dib-

"Gaz! What the heck! I was just about to laugh at Zim because I won!" Dib complained while being thrown on his bed after being dragged up the stairs. "You know why." Gaz said takimg a seat next to him. She had become nicer to Dib since it seemed to hit her once Dib became a freshman she would only have him around for only a few more years. And he was her brother.

"Dad can't eat with us often. And I wanna spend the times we can as a family." Gaz said trying to reason with her brother.

"I know but I wanna show Dad that I'm not insane. Imagnie what he would say when I show him that Zim really IS and alien! He would be so guilty for calling me crazy all these years!"

"Look, just don't talk about Zim or aliens or anything paranormal tonight. Just be happy that Dad made some time for us."

". . . Fine but I'm still gonna think about it."

"That's good enough for me. Now fix your hair. It looks crazy and come downstairs when you're done." Gaz said as she left the room and shut the door.

       -Zim-

"Stupid human." Zim mumbbled to himself while getting in the trashcan and going down into the lab. "Always getting in the way of Zim's plans." He dumped the bits on the closest clear surface he could find and went back into the tube and down to his bedroom.

Irkens don't need sleep but they can sleep if they want to. Zim likes sleeping because it's relaxing and it clams him.

Zim plopped on his bed and sat up with his back against a pillow which molded around his pak for more comfort. And started thinking of his next plan while reaching into a nightstand drawer for a candy.

     -Dib-

We arrived at Bloaty's and just like Always, it was gross. Professor Membrane was sitting at the cleanest table he could find and waved at his children to come over. "I only have an hour so lets have a good time." He said hugging them.

They talked about their interests after eating. Dib waited to talk about his last hoping that he wouldnt have to upset Gaz by saying he was still wanting to be a paranormal investigator. While they were in the middle of a conversation a timer went off and Membrane gave them money to pay for food and was off.

Dib and Gaz walked home talkong but whatever came up. And then parted ways when they came home. Dib went to his room and Gaz went to play on the X square downstairs.

     -Zim-

"Masstaaaa!" Gir said barging into Zim's room. He was wearing his dog onesie disguise on but it was scrached and he had the hood down so his cheerful face and glowing blue eyes showed. "Gueeeeeeeess whaaaaaat!" Gir said jumping onto Zim's bed and shaking his arm. "What is it Gir." Zim said annoyed, he hated when Gir would come into his room but he knew if he didnt listen it would be a pain to get him out. "I shoved a mad cat into a roadbox as a surprise party for the mail mouse!" Gir said happily and giggled when he was done, "Mail mouse gonna be so happyyyyyyy."     

"Gir you woke me from resting to tell me that you harassed a mail man." Zim said. "Mhm!" Gir said it like he did nothing wrong, and to him, that was probably the case.

Zim was to tired to yell at Gir so he just laid back down and attemped to fall back asleep in a more comfortable position. Gir saw this as an invitation to cuddle so he went infront of Zim and did a big-spoon-little-spoon shpile. Zim didnt mind since Gir was basically like a child to him so he brought his legs up having Gir in a kind of snuggle egg. And they both fell asleep.

      -Dib-

Dib checked the camras he'd put in Zim's house part of the base. And he couldn't see him anywhere so he asummed that he was working on his plan to take over Earth the next day. He thought about what he said earlier about how if he exposed Zim the world wouldn't call him crazy, but most importantly his Dad wouldnt call him crazy. It made him more determined to expose Zim more than stop him. But how?

"What I'm doing right now doesn't seem to be working. . . I'll have to think of something new." Dib thought aloud. "Maybe I could get him to follow me so I can trap him in a cage. But he could just get out of the cage with his pak. . . I'll have to somehow make a pak-proof cage for him. But getting him to follow me will be tricky, he wouldn't-"

Dib stopped talking to himself as he got a better idea. "Maybe I can try and get him to trust me so then I can learn more about aliens, Irkens, his weaknesses, and maybe something that's pak-proof for the cage. And if he trusts me he would follow me, plus I'd get access to his base and all his alien stuff! I might even be able to learn His alien language!" Dib said Liking this new idea, but he remembered to always look at negatives too.

"Then again. . . its not gonna be easy. . . plus if I want Zim to trust me that means I'll have to be nice to him. . . and that means I have to nice to him even when it's unbearable. . . and It could take a while since we hate each other. . .  this might not even work because we hate each other. . . and being nice to Zim!? An alein who is trying to destroy Earth! I don't even know if he can even be nice let alone nice to his enemy!"

Dib sighed lying on his back on his bed, "But I gotta try, if I don't then he'll never stop attacking Earth, and I'll always be known as crazy, and we will never know about Irkens. . ." Dib thought about it for a second, "Okay, I'll do it! Tomorrow is Monday so I'll start then!" Dib took his glasses off and got under his sheets, turning off the light with his foot, and getting some sleep preparing himself for the long day ahead of him.
_______________________________________

Woo! 1,287 words!

Let me know if you like it! I'll be trying to make a new part soon! Sorry if this is short but I dont really know. I'll try to make the next one longer.

Stay Weird Beautiful People! ❤