XIX

"Where were you?" Kurt asked as Sebastian walked back in their dorm.

"Doctor," he responded.

Kurt cocked his head to the side. "Don't you freak out talking to new people?"

"Yeah, it was a train wreck. Luckily that's exactly why I was there. I didn't have to explain what happened when I could just demonstrate. I haven't been to the doctor for a long time, turns out I have a lot of issues."

"How long?"

"Mm... Birth?"

"Sebastian!" Kurt exclaimed. "You need to go at least every year!"

"Healthcare isn't free here!"

"Your family is rich and you inherited all of it!"

He sighed. "Fine. I just don't like doctors. The idea freaks me out, and now I can confirm that the experience freaks me out. They ask so many questions and completely break your personal space bubble."

"Was it worth it?"

Sebastian set a pharmacy bag on his nightstand. "We'll see. They said it should kick in pretty much instantly, but I'm going to lock myself in the room for the weekend, prepare myself, and see what happens on Monday."

"Don't expect it to completely rid you of your anxiety after days," Kurt warned. "It isn't some miracle cure."

"Yeah, the pharmacist told me that. They just explained and then only asked yes or no questions, so I could nod, so I'm guessing they know what the meds are for."

"Very tactful."