~77~

(Jimin's POV)

W-Woah...

That...

Was...

Jimin finally gets his breathing back to normal as he tugs his fingers up and down Y/N's small back, little mewls of protest sounding against his skin when she shifts on him.

She's asleep...

Laying his head back on the pillow Jimin feels the sweat rolling down his forehead and into his hair as he uses his free hand to tug the comforter over the two of their bodies.

Now I see why people in the movies talk about it so much....

Placing both his hands on Y/N's exposed back he fights to keep himself awake, his entire body exhausted from moving and the past events.

Y/N is so beautiful....

Her voice...it drives me insane...when it gets all breathy...

I'm so tired...but I don't want to wake her up...I love her being on my chest...I don't want her to go to her own room...I want her to stay here...and feel safe...

Jimin fights against his body's extreme want to sleep as he simply lays in the silence of the room and holds the love of his life against him as close as possible, her warmth spreading between both their humid bodies.

Oh no...

I want to sleep so badly...

What would it be like...if I could actually sleep with somebody...I could actually feel what it's like to sleep with someone holding you...

I want it so badly....

I want to feel it too...like a real man...

Jimin grits his teeth in frustration while burying his face into her strawberry scented hair, her lips pressing onto his neck when she burrows herself further into his embrace.

Stay awake Jimin...

Stay awake...

You have to stay awake...

"Mmm...ChimChim..."

"Shh...go to sleep baby..."

"You...sleep too...."

I want to...I really do...

Jimin lets out a soft breath when Y/N pulls herself up and nuzzles her face into his hair while tugging her hands through it, his eyes now closed as he falls victim to her warm embrace.

"Sleep.....ChimChim..."

I can't help myself...

I want to sleep...

I want to....

Feel....

Normal.....

............................

Mmm...

Hmm....

"Good morning Chimchim."

"Baby?..."

"Mhmmmmmmm."

Jimin feels warm lips press against his before he sits up quickly and presses his hands tenderly on Y/N's face, his heart slamming in his chest with fear.

"Wait, did I hurt you? I fell asleep I knew I should have-"

"Jimin, you didn't hurt me. You slept fine."