Mother & Daughter & The Truth

Allison's POV

When Me and Addie snuck back home. I told her to go on through the window and I would face the wrath of my parents.

I walked in to see Mom in the kitchen. They didn't see me come in son I decided to tip toe by. Unfortunately I wasn't going to get away with it.

"Allison Jane Freeze." I heard mom say my middle name too.

I froze wincing squeezing my eyes shut.

I turned slowly and hesitantly but walked into the kitchen to see my mom with a look of anger on her face.

"Heyy mom... where's dad?" I asked.

"Your father is at the factory helping test out explosives for the demolition tomorrow, but that young lady is not the issue right now." She said crossing her arms and tapping her fingers against her elbows.

"What are you doing out this late do you have any idea what time it is." She asked

"And what on earth are you wearing?" She asked as she looked over my outfit.

"Eliza and I were hanging and experimenting around with outfit ideas for prawn...well she was helping me since someone reinstated the anti-monster law so now I can't go with one of my best friends ." I said

"I did this to make sure that Addison and you were safe." She said.

"ya and did that stop them from coming here... going to school." I said.

"Yes and I want you to stay away from them, their not safe." She said.

"The wolves won't hurt anybody There just here to find the moonstone, they're my friends." I explained.

"Your friends? come on sweetie, Your father doesn't want you anywhere near those wolves and neither do I." Mom said.

"I don't understand why there just like zombies but there proud of who they are and we hate them for it." I said leaning against the counter.

"This is not negotiable." She said.

"Nothing is in this house." I muttered.

"Excuse me young lady." She said appalled my my sudden attitude I presented.

"What Mom." I snapped. "Do you blame me, we never get a say in anything until it ends up with taking off our wigs that you made us wear instead of accepting that this was our hair and it wasn't going away or be forgotten, we're twins." I said

Mom sighed. "Sweetheart sit down please." She patted the seat beside her.

I uncrossed my arms and sat down.

She took a deep breath before grabbing my hands.

"honey... there's something that your father and I have been meaning to tell you for awhile." She trailed on.

I smiled nervously. "Mom?" I said a nervous tone in my voice as I pulled my hand from hers and hugged myself.

"I don't know how to... tell you this without you freaking out.." She began laughing nervously avoiding eye contact.

She only did this when she was overwhelmed about something.. but I could tell this had to be the worst thing in the world that she could ever tell me.

"you're...not our biological daughter." And those words had flipped my whole world upside down.

"What?!" I threw my hands in the air as I got up from my chair now pacing back and forth like a caged animal.