It Burns Within Us

H E L L O 🖤

And welcome to my story, It Burns Within Us.🔥

This is the first book in the Wildfire series, which is a collection of modern college romance stories. It Burns Within Us is inspired by things I've witnessed in my own life, and it is a raw, emotional, and mature.

****

When a college freshman with a learning disability and a reputation collides with a straight-A, straight-laced girl in the dorm kitchen one night, he sees the darkest parts of himself reflected in her. But the two of them resist acknowledging their hidden truths, and their forbidden connection, until ignoring it all becomes too perilous.

Bren meets Madie during his first week at college, and he's certain he should have nothing to do with her. First of all, Madie has a boyfriend. And second of all, Madie's boyfriend radiates a toxicity that Bren only just escaped from growing up. But knowing what he should do doesn't help him at all. Madie might be completely entwined with her abusive boyfriend, but Bren quickly becomes determined to unravel her.

***

As always, I appreciate each and every reader that supports my writing. You are all the best.

I hope you enjoy this new work!

TRIGGER WARNINGS:

physical and sexual abuse, violence, mentions of death, mentions of miscarriage, and explicit sexual content.

This story is recommended for mature readers.