Chapter 60

Henry's POV

"Well I'm going to play some COD, who's coming?" I stood up. "I'll come," Hunter and Emilio stood up with me. "Damon?" I faced him. "Sure," he smiled then we all walked to the gaming room. "Sup cuz, we're all here to play COD, you down?" I asked Anthony as we walked in. "Yeah, let me get it set up so we can all play," Anthony replied. He set it up so we could all play, it was me, Anthony, Damon, Hunter, Emilio and Jaques. We got Jaques on the way to the gaming room. Cole played with milo while we all played COD. "Damn it," we all shouted because Damon had won for the third time in a row. "What the hell? Did you play this in you spare time or something?" Anthony asked Damon. "I'm in a gang mate, I know a lot about this game and what to do," Damon chuckled. We all laughed and started playing again.

Luna's POV

"Lex, who actually got me the necklace?" I asked her when we got to my room. "Emilio did," she replied. I pulled out the face mask and started putting it on Sadie while Lexi put Dakotas on. "What what's up?" Lexi broke the silence. "Nothing. I just have a feeling, but it doesn't matter," I sighed. "Are we going to look pretty?" Sadie pouted. Every time we did this I would put makeup on her so she would expect it when we did a face mask together. "If you want to," I smiled at her. Once again Sadie nodded her head vigorously. "Ok stay still," I laughed and finished off applying the mask. "So what's going on between you and Damon then?" Lexi turned to me so she could put face mask on me and I put some on her. "I don't know, he won't talk to me and he keeps on avoiding me at school. It started when we had that little argument at school on Wednesday," I replied. "I'm sure it's nothing. Why don't you try and talk to him?" Lexi suggested. "I have but he keeps on saying that he has work to do for my dad or that he's busy," I sighed. "Men," Lexi shook her head. "You can't say much, tour with my brother," I joked with her. "Yes but we've never had an argument," Lexi made a point. "Touché," I laughed and carried on with the face mask. When we finished each other's faces we all turned to one another. "So Dak, any boys that you like," I wiggled my eyebrows at her. "What if there is?" Dakota laughed. "Dakota may spill the tea," I gasped. "His name is Mateo," she smiled. "Anything going on with you two?" Lexi joined in. It was nice to have Lexi with us, it felt like I had two sisters not just one. "Hunter told him to stay away from me," Dakota looked down. "Hunter can't go through his whole life telling you who you can and can't date just because your twins. You know I think Henry would have broke me and Enzo up sooner if he could have," I told her. "I know, I have also told mateo to stay away from me because of what mum, dad, the guys and girls do," Dakota sighed. "No matter who you meet you will always bring them into danger if they aren't used to the life we lead," I put my hand on her shoulder. "It's mainly the men that do the dirty work anyway, us girls just sort out the paper work unless it's your mum or connie," Lexi smiled at Dakota. "Exactly, the men do the dirty work, I don't want to bring mateo into that. He's to... pure," she thought for a second. "Dak, unless you meet someone else that's already in a gang, you will always bring your partners into your world," I pulled her into a hug. "Is that like you and Damon?" She asked. I pulled her back quickly to face her. "Damon doesn't like me like that. In my case there's only one of two people that like each other. Damon and me will never happen," I sighed and looked down. "Sure," Dakota said in a way I didn't like. "What is that for?" I asked mimicking how she said 'sure'. "Nothing, just being stupid," Dakota laughed. After a while I pulled of Sadie's face mask then did my own. "Can we do makeup now?" Sadie asked eager to do it. "Sure," I smiled then got my makeup bag. I applied a tiny bit on her face, a bit of foundation and mascara with some lipstick. "There you go, stunning," I tapped her nose and smiled again. "I can't wait to have my first kid," Lexi awed at Sadie. "Good luck with that with Henry," I told her. "True," Lexi shrugged. "Kids dinner," my mum called us. "Come on Sadie, lets show mummy how beautiful you are," I put out my hand for her to take. When we got to the kitchen everyone was already there. We sat down and started eating. "Tomorrow grandma is picking up Jaques and Cole, she has also agreed to take milo and Sadie while we're gone. That leaves you guys here on your own with Hugo," my mum told everyone. "What about the twins and Emilio?" I asked. "They will be staying with you unless they want to go with the younger ones," she replied. I nodded my head and carried on eating. When I would look up Damon would always be looking at me, just not at my face but at the necklace. "Can I help?" I started to get a little annoyed. "Nope, I'm done, thanks for dinner rose. I'll be up at 3am to take you all to the airport," with that Damon left. "Luna, what was that about?" Griffin asked. "He kept on looking at me," I shrugged. "Well, this dinner is really good like my-," Griffin began. "Sexy beast Salvatore," everyone at the table said at the same time. "You know me so well," griffin smiled. "Such a dork," my dad laughed a little. My mum and dad said goodbye to Cole and Jaques when my grandma came to pick them up. When they left my mum and dad went to bed along with the others. Since I didn't have school I decided to stay awake to see them off. At 3:30am I said goodbye to everyone and they left. After that I went to bed and fell asleep. All that was on my mind was Damon.