~78~

(Y/N's POV)

"Jimin!-"

Your whole body jumps when you hear the door slam shut and the lock click, your heart sinking to your stomach seeing his frightened expression.

Damnit...

It's true, Jimin did wake you up early this morning in the middle of a night terror and he accidentally hit you on your forehead, so you spent the whole morning holding him and trying to calm him down until he was able to sleep peacefully, his little whimpers still echoing through your mind.

"Mama! Please save Jungkook! Mama help! Mama!"

Poor Jimin....

He's so traumatized...and he has to hold it all in because of Jungkook's amnesia over the whole thing...

"N-Noona.....I-I'm so sorry..."

"No Kookie please don't blame yourself...I hid it..."

You walk over and pull Jungkook into a small embrace before kissing his cheek and getting out the milk and cereal, your body leaning down next to the young boy.

"Can you eat this while I go talk to Jimin?....I'll make it up to you I promise."

"It's okay Noona...I like this cereal!"

"Okay then..."

You ruffle Jungkook's hair before quietly walking over to the door and tap on it with your knuckles, your heart shattering when you hear little whimpers from inside the room.

"Jimin..."

"Go away..."

"Jimin please let me in? I...I have a key to this door so you can let me in or I can let myself in. Your choice."

You hear the room go silent for a moment until the lock clicks again and you're able to open the door, tears welling in your eyes when you see Jimin sitting against the wall crying.

"Jimin..."

"Baby I hurt you...I knew better than to fall asleep...I didn't mean to hurt you I swear!"

Aw...

You carefully crawl into Jimin's lap and wrap him in your embrace as he sniffles and cries against your chest, his shaking arms tenderly linking together around your back.

"Jimin I know you didn't mean it...plus I'm the one that told you to sleep..."

"Y-You remember th-that?..."

"Mhm...I wanted you to be able to sleep too...it was...it w-was our special moment..."

Your entire face ignites red thinking about his gentle embrace on your body, your two souls linking together and bringing you together as one.

"Baby I...how can I ever be the kind of man you deserve...If all I can ever do is hurt you..."

"Jimin you can't t control any of that...you said it yourself you didn't do it on purpose."

"But I want to be able to hold you and be with you like a real man! This...I....I wish I could see! I wish this had never happened to me!"

Tears roll down your cheeks as you feel the tragedy and sadness your precious boyfriend holds on his shoulders, his tears soaking the thin fabric of his T-shirt you're wearing.

"Jimin...you are a man...you're as much of a man as any other person that walks this earth. You...you can hold me...you're holding me right now..."

"You know what I mean baby."

Slowly pushing your fingers through his hair you go quiet for moment until you pull away and place a tender kiss on his cheeks, his eyes full of nothing but pain and heartache.

"Baby you...you can't sleep in the same bed as me...all I can do is hurt you....even with medication...I can never get rid of them..."

"Jimin.....please don't say that...you do so much more than just hurt me. You....You are my everything. You are the reason I am here right now, if it had not been for you that night I would have jumped. At the lowest point in my life which was when we first met...you gave me a job and gave me purpose...then you gave me friendship and closeness...and....now...you've given me love...and a reason to keep going...."

"Baby..."

"No it's true. You gave me something I can never give back to you Jimin. You have given me a reason to live. A reason to wake up and smile at the beginning of everyday because you're next to me...a...a reason to think of my future...I've never had that before...I've never been able to sit on a porch swing and enjoy the beautiful weather...it's always been work and pay for my mom and doctors and funerals...I don't care if we can't sleep in the same bed Jimin...because I love you, and that alone, is enough."

Jimin leans forward and presses his forehead against yours as he hiccups and sloppily places his lips on yours, his hands almost desperate as they grip onto your waist.

"Baby I am so...so sorry...."

"Don't worry about it. Honestly I've hurt myself worse tripping over things."

"Where...where did I hit you?..."

You tenderly grab Jimin's hand and trace his fingers up your skin until you get to the small bruise formed by your hairline, your eyes watching his expression the entire time.

"It isn't bad Jimin. It's really tiny..."

"You...you aren't mad at me are you?.."

"No way. I could never be mad at you. I love you too much."

"So mushy."

You both let out soft giggles and hold eachother close just enjoying the moment, your lips pressing against his temple.

"How about this, from now on, I'll stay in here until YOU fall asleep, then I'll go get in my own bed, hmm?"

"You...really?..."

"Mhm! I could even get in bed with Jungkook too, he's getting better but still needs medicine in the night sometimes."

Jimin rests his hands on the curve of your waist and brings them down to your thighs, his beautiful lips twisting into a grin.

"Okay..."

"I don't want you staying up all night either...that isn't good for your health."

"Jhope is right, you are like a mama bear."

"Hey!"

"It's a compliment!"

Giggling softly you stand up and after Jimin gives you a whine he stands up and presses your body against the wall, his lips pressing a kiss beside your ear.

"I love you Baby."

"I love you too Jimin...now...are you ready for some real food? I know Jungkook and I know he's sitting outside of the door listening to all of this instead of eating his cereal."

"I am not Noona! I mean- aw nuggets."

You and Jimin both fall into light laughter hearing the small muffled voice sound from the other side of the door, your hand reaching over and opening it to show the young boy sitting cross legged on the floor with his bunny plush you bought him.

"You guys want those pancakes now?"

"Y-Yes Noona..."

Precious boys.

Where would I be without them.

(A/N): :P Triple Update? Yes? I think yes.