{65 A date with Yoongi Pt2

Your POV

You and Yoongi drive through the mountains while talking about work and just random stuff, all the while enjoying the beautiful landscape. It feels good to be out of the city and for ones and be able to see further than the city lights across the street.

''It's so beautiful out here,'' You smile at Yoongi for a moment before looking back out the window and watch how the trees on the hills roll by. Even though you're just outside of the city it already feels so different. You've just been driving a little less than 2 hours, Yoongi must be getting tired, he said he usually doesn't drive a lot. It wouldn't be so bad to go out of the car for a while and get some fresh air and enjoy the sun on your skin.

''Hey Yoongi,'' You point to a small sign at the side of the road, ''There a restaurant up ahead can we stop there for a moment?''

Even though a restaurant wasn't the best place to take a break because Yoongi could get recognized it would be nice to have something to drink maybe even a snack. You could take it with you and stop somewhere quiet along the road to enjoy the food.

''Uh..'' Yoongi hesitates for a moment, ''I am not sure if that is a good idea.''

''You can stay in the car,'' You smile at him, ''I just want to see if they have coffee to go and maybe a snack.''

''Oh,'' Yoongi's face lights up, ''Coffee does sound good!''

Yoongi's cute gummy smile makes your heart skip a beat even though you've seen it before so many times it still gets you every time. You look at him to see if he noticed, but if he did he doesn't show it. Moments later he pulls into the parking lot of the restaurant, you get out to go score some coffee.

''Wait,'' Yoongi grabs your wrist, surprised you turn around, ''Here.''

He holds out a two 10.000 bills, ''Take this.''

''Yoongi...'' You stare at the money in his hands, ''You don't have to, it's fine.''

''Y/n, really no discussion I know you're not earning that much as an intern at BigHit,'' Yoongi shoves the bills in your hands, ''Just take it, and if you insist you can buy me a coffee next time.''

''I will,'' You accept the money from him and walk over to the restaurant. He didn't need to give you any money it was fine, still, it was kind of a nice thought.

''Good afternoon!'' A young waitress calls when you walk into the restaurant. She seems to be around the same age as you, and you smile back at her. You order a coffee and some sandwiches she usually doesn't do take out but it had been a slow day for her and she was happy that she finally had something to do. After just a few minutes she gave you some wrapped sandwiches and two cups of coffee, the cups weren't convenient as she didn't have any lids. She had been creative with some microwave foil and had covered the tops of it so it wouldn't spill everywhere in the car.

''Thank you so much!'' You smiled brightly at her, ''You're the best!''

''No problem!'' She waved you goodbye, ''Have a nice day!''

''Thanks,'' You yelled from the front door, ''You too!''

Yoongi parked the car in a closer spot to the restaurant so you didn't have to walk across the parking lot.

''What you'd get?'' He looked curiously at the package in your hands, ''What's up with plastic covering the cups.''

''Oh she didn't have any lids and covered it so it wouldn't spill everywhere,'' You explained, ''She usually doesn't do take-outs, but she was nice enough to make an exception and improvised.''