20. WHERE HE PROPOSED

NASIR

at a basketball game. Nasir brought you along to Chicago for one of his concerts. You were a big Lakers fan and they were playing the Bulls while you were in Chicago. Nas bought the best seats in the arena, which were floor seats. Once the buzzer sounded signaling halftime Nasir left to go to the concession stand. As you were watching the halftime show all the lights went out except the ones on the jumbotron. You looked up and saw a slideshow playing with pictures of you and Nas. It brought tears to your eyes as the people in the arena started to cheer. A spotlight then came on at the middle of the court showing Kobe Bryant standing on side of Nas holding a sign that read, "Y/N will you marry Nasir?"

DEVANTE

a family picnic. It was a hot ass summer day and your parents decided to have a backyard bbq. You were in the middle of a deep conversation with your grandmother when you looked around and noticed nobody was in the backyard anymore. It caught you off guard but then you recognized a voice singing in the front yard. As you walked closer to the sound you noticed it was Jojo singing 'All My Life'. When you turned the corner you saw Devante on one knee with your entire family standing behind him.

MARLON

at a restaurant. Marlon surprised you with a trip to Italy for your three year anniversary. There was a five star restaurant you always wanted to visit so he decided rent out the place for the two of you. Once you arrived there was a live band playing soft music. Marlon reached out for your hand and pulled you to the dance floor. You two slow danced until a waitress brought out your meals. After an hour of laughing and eating it was time for dessert. The same waitress brought out a plate and sat it in front of you. As you looked down you saw "Will you marry me?" written across the plate. When you looked up Marlon was already on one knee with the ring in his hand.

WILL

in the sky. Will was a man with many connections so when he wanted to propose he had the perfect idea. One day he blindfolded you and made you get in the car. After an hour of driving the car finally came to a stop. He kept the blindfold on as he guided you through some grass. When he took off the blindfold your heart dropped. You were inside of a hot air balloon. Will calmed your nerves by reciting a speech on how much you mean to him. At the send of the speech he pulled a ring out of his pocket and carefully got on one knee.

CLIFFORD

during a concert. You always hung backstage during Wu-Tang's shows. One specific day Clifford brought you onstage during a show in your hometown. You didn't like all the attention from the crowd so you were quite nervous being up there. After the group performed C.R.E.A.M., Cliff announced that he wanted to perform this special song he had been working on for a few months. He brought you to the middle of the stage and started to spit the lyrics. It didn't take you long to form tears and nod your answer, yes.