Chapter 32 - Hero Lessons!

So in the last segment, it was supposed to be all about my gadgets before the final exam. Somehow, it turned to the point of having a death letter in it in case I died!

Hopefully, this time, we will stay on track!

This time around, we are going to focus on hero lessons! Well, the ones that stand out. Now, why do they stand out?

Well, because I am the starring role, of course! Damn, that sounds egotistical, but that's how we roll here when you stalk me! Let's get straight to the show!

---

"Today, we will be working on your hand-to-hand combat skills. However, unlike the previous lessons, you will not be allowed to use your quirks unless it is a mutant-type. There are situations where your quirk will not be suitable, and you must fight hand-to-hand. Also, some quirks can erase, quirk suppressant cuffs, and gases all exist. Everyone pair off. No killing each other or breaking bones." Shouta tells Class 1-A.

I grin like a maniac.

TIME FOR YOU TO BE DOWN ON MY LEVEL, BITCHES!

"No gadgets either, Izuku. Give me everything you got." Like that is going to pull me down! I walk over to give him my bag with a bunch of random shit in it. I will win this. " You aren't allowed to use your ability, either." I don't need that either.

"I got it, Aizawa. Chill it." I tell him with a smirk. He is trying to even the battlefield.

"That is not how you should respect a teacher! Apologize to him!" Iida screams at me.

"Someone knows how to be a killjoy. Sorry, Aizawa! Time to destroy the place!"

"No!" Iida freaks out.

Well, let's get to it. PUT ON THE SUPER SMASH BROS THEME EVERYBODY! We decided to turn it into a tournament because we might as well! We used a randomizer on the phone that I hid in my pocket (that I also had to hand over afterward) to pair everyone together.

TO THE QUALIFIERS!

Match 1: Aoyama vs. Mineta - Oh jeez, this is going to be boring. NEITHER OF THEM ARE FIGHTERS, AND I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY ARE HERE! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Aoyama wins by kicking him out of the field literally!

Match 2: Shoji vs. Tokoyami - I can already tell you that even before the fight that Shoji is going to win. Tokoyami relies on his quirk too much, and he is not a close combatant at all. Shoji, meanwhile, has some experience and strength! Them muscles, though. WOOOOOO!

Match 3: Hagakure vs. Bakugo - Rest in pieces, Hagakure. Even though she is invisible, Bakugo has some smarts to realize that if you pay attention to the movement of her clothes, you can predict her. The lack of fighting experience is on her too. Meanwhile, due to being a bully, Bakugo has plenty of experience!

Match 4: Koda vs. Me! - I feel like an ass because THIS BOY IS PRECIOUS AND WOULD NOT FIGHT ME! LIKE, HE'S SCREWED FOR BEING A HERO, BUT HE IS SO PRECIOUS! I HAD TO BEAT HIM! LIFE! I almost cried. Almost. I had to slowly lead him out. I will be hearing that from Shouta later.

Match 5: Kaminari vs. Momo - Momo wins the fight within 5 seconds. She has a ton of combat experience. Meanwhile, Kaminari only knows BUZZ BUZZ.

Match 6: Jiro vs. Ashido - Let me give my wife Ashido some credit for something. She has dance experience, which may sound useless, but it is beneficial. With dance, you work on your balance, along with kicks and flexibility. Jiro has some fighting experience too, but she is unbalanced and fell over.

Match 7: Todoroki vs. Ojiro - Yes, they both have fighting experience. However, Ojiro has a fucking black belt, while Todoroki just has basic hand-to-hand shit. He put up a good fight, but compared to Ojiro? He was screwed.