Chap. 46 (Overpowered)

"Are you sure he is okay?" Asks Lupus.
"Yeah...i am sure he will be, I trust him. Meanwhile, let's handle our side first." Says Liz.

*BOOOOM*

I barely dodge each of his attacks. I cannot fight him head-on so I need to think of a strategy. For now, running deeper into the forest seems to be the most effective. I also hide my mana and presence each time but he found me anyway.

"Stop running, wherever you run to, you will not escape!" Says the demon.

He launches another attack with his fist and I jump back to dodge before running the other direction. I cannot fly using my mana, that makes me more detectable. At least the forest has trees covering me. At the same time, I cannot use mana enhancement on my feet, it will create unnecessary noises and make me more detectable too. We are in the forest, there are twigs everywhere. Although a good place for camouflage, not a good place for escaping.

I look back and suddenly notices that nothing is behind me. Where did he go?

I can feel chills up my spine. Something doesn't feel right.

....!!!!

From below?

I launch into the sky quickly and the ground below me explodes. Lucky!

He appears out of the ground and launches himself.

Nevermind, not so lucky.

I had no choice but to take the punch. The demon is not even using mana or magic but only brute force yet I'm reduced to this state.

The aftermath is even more vast than earlier. I am tossed towards the mountain by the impact and crashed through one full mountain and into the ground.

...i cough out blood on my hand. I look at it and the amount is incredible...

Grabbing my left abdominal, which is bleeding, I slowly drag myself up.

The demon appears in front of me and smiles. "You overestimate yourself."

Yeah...i really did.

So am I going to die here again? God...

Seriously, I was having fun just a moment ago...now...am I starting to regret my situation?

I haven't eradicated humanity yet... I cannot just simply go...

Arghh whatever.

I am not the only one who will become an antagonist of this world...at least someone will surely succeed in destroying this world...i will leave it to you...whoever you are...

The demon draws some sort of blood out of his body and forms a bloody sword. He points it at me and stabs my body.

This pain...feels so nostalgic...

Yeah...i have been stabbed before by Kazuki. Why did I forget that?...

The demon pulls his sword out and leaves my corpse on the forest floor. My vision blurs out and my hearing starts to subside.
------------
"Well...that's a little disappointing." Says Takeshi.
"Are you not going to help him?"
"Help him? It was his decision to die like this. I've met countless people like him. Besides, I am also too lazy."

...

"Hmm?"
---------------
Pfft...as if...

God...whoever you are....you must have thought that I gave up my life just like that right? Hahaha...as if...i will do that.
---------------
"This guy..." Takeshi narrows his eyes before smiling. "Yeah...i underestimated him."
---------------
I am not going to die...i will not die...i still have unfinished business... I WILL NOT DIE. I will find some way to live...

Wait I can...what if I use mana to reconstruct a new body...no one has ever tried that but...i will. It's my only hope now. Haha...looks like I will have to rely on luck this time.

Circulating every single mana I can detect...2000km away, 3000km away, 4000km away. I don't care if my mana core breaks at this point.
I gather and gather and gather mana. 10000km worth of mana...no still not enough... My body is already dying. Why not use this dying body of mine to the fullest.

At that moment. Everyone on earth felt it.

"Hmm?"
Mana in the atmosphere suddenly disappeared. Even the demon who attacked Akuma felt it.
This phenomenon will soon be known worldwide as the first "Mana Retraction".

...

...

Everything just blanks out after that. I Inject the entire globe's mana inside one tiny body. I don't know what happened but I still can feel that abundant amount of mana. Now I just need to cultivate that mana...and reformed a new body using my consciousness.

I don't know how long this will take. Mana materialization takes a very long time even just to materialize one tiny rock, takes about 1 month. To reconstruct a new body... I'm sorry Sylvia and Lupus. Looks like I will be gone for a very long time...