𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙸𝚇.

𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙸𝚇:
"𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐕𝐈𝐁𝐄."
___________________________
𝐍𝐀𝐉𝐀𝐄
𝘋𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘠 🏚

mseveryything 7m

"Aight y'all boys let's get this show on the road!" Taylor walked in the living room with a clipboard before she sat down next to Pooh

"You got....a clipboard?" Pooh asked.

"Yes because I'm the party planner." She rolled her neck. "Now, lets start with the basics. What day is this gonna be?"

"Weekend of May 2nd." I told her. "Cause all of our birthdays that week."

"All?"

"Yup," Duce nodded. "We triplets. Get like us."

"My day on the first, Duce birthday on the third and Pooh birthday on the fifth." I smiled but she wasn't even paying us attention no more she was on her phone.

The attention span of a four year old.

"Lil Baby surprised his fans with CD's of My Turn." She said before looking up.

"Nigga showing everybody love but Jayda." Pooh shook his head chuckling.

"He surprising his fans with CD's but he need to surprise Jayda with some fucking loyalty." Duce said.

"Only loyalty she gon' get from him is their son. That's why they named his ass Loyal, something his daddy can't be." I pursed my lips.

"Y'all the main niggas that act like Lil Baby but y'all cracking jokes." Taylor rolled her eyes.

"And y'all be a bunch of Jayda's laughing at Jayda." Pooh shrugged.

"I ain't never been a Jayda. I know my worth, ian saying it's easy to leave a nigga but, the minute he say he don't love me? I'm dipping pooh."

"Ian even did shit, why you gotta dip?" Pooh scrunched his face up.

"Not you—I meant the word pooh. Like literally."

"Ohhh." He dragged out. "Cause I was finna say.."

"Can we get on the fucking topic? Damn, y'all talm bout relationships that y'all not in. Can we talk about the lil birthday shit? Ian do shit for my 21st so Ima go all out for my 22nd ion care."

"You finna be 22? Whew child you're old."

"We all finna be 22." Duce told her.

"Gahdamn, ian even 21 yet."

"Toddler." Pooh told her. "I'm fucking a toddler."

"Don't ever say that shit again." She cut her eyes at him.