Part 20

Y/N's POV

Damn, Taehyung was hot, hot.

They all looked so hot though.

My bias wrecker changed all the time.

But my bias...was on another level.

Jimin took the spot that was just left empty by Taehyung earlier and my eyes seemed to be glued on him.

He blew my mind.

Shoot, I was supposed to be his friend, but I couldn't stop drooling at Jimin's pretty face that got even more and more gorgeous at every make-up style that was put on him.

My eyes were so fixated on Jimin who was wearing a corset (clue: MOTS 7, guys) and doing his solo photoshoot that I didn't realize someone had approached me.

His hair color changed too.

I didn't know what shade of blue that was, but he pulled that color successfully.

Just like the rest of his hair colors.

"Y/N?"

I jumped at the deep voice and turned my head instantly to meet the eyes of the owner.

"T-Taehyung, h-hi?"

Oh my, NO second breakdown please.

I just heard Taehyung called me with his deep calm sexy seductive voice.

I stood up in an instinct, standing stiffly in front of the boy.

As soon as he heard me saying his name, he showed me the loveliest boxy smile that definitely contrasted the dark make-up concept that he was wearing on his face right now.

Oh.

My.

Goodness.

My heart can't take so much loveliness.

"Hi! I am just wandering if you want to eat some snacks with the rest of us. Don't worry, Jimin will come right after he finish," he invited, glancing at the boy who was still in front of the flashing cameras.

"Uh – I – unnie said not to disturb you guys. You guys might film for Bangtan Bomb content during your break, right?" I asked, remembering the contents which consist of them eating and goofing around themselves.

"Don't worry about it. Noona asks me, to ask you, to eat with us. I heard Jimin said that you didn't even take your lunch because you need to drive him," he kindly spoke to me.

"Oh, okay then" I brushed the dust off my jeans and quickly followed Taehyung to their waiting room.

I was really hungry to be honest, but I was just thankful my stomach didn't grumble throughout their photoshoot.

Once I entered, I looked for Jungkook and Hoseok first since they were the most comfortable persons to me.

"Hobi hyung, Y/N's here," Taehyung announced not so loud, but enough to get the attention from all the boys in the room.

"Y/N! Come here, I save the seat just for you," Hoseok patted the seat beside him and I gladly walked to him after earning an understanding nod and smile from Taehyung.

I smiled awkwardly to Namjoon and Seokjin who're also at the table full of food.

"Hi, I'm Namjoon. Glad to finally meet you," Namjoon greeted as he stretched out his hand to shake mine but accidentally knocked the fries off the table and we just stared at the fries that was now scattered on the floor.

I heard a sigh and turned to Seokjin who's already crouching down, clearing up the mess.

Now I knew why Jimin was so skillful in cleaning the broken mug earlier.

Experience was the best teacher.

I quickly helped Seokjin and he muttered a small thanks.

He quietly sent a glare to Namjoon and the tall leader quickly joined us in the cleaning process as well.

I chuckled at that and the atmosphere became lighter for me in a split second due to the small incident.

"Did Joon knock something off the table again?" A small voice was heard from the door and I looked at Yoongi.

He glanced and stopped his eyes at me, scanning my face for a second before a small 'oh' left his mouth.

Oh gosh.

I'm soft for this boy.

He's older than me, taller than me, but he's so cute.

"Hi, I'm Y/N" I bowed a little after we finished cleaning.

Yoongi just smiled a little and nodded his head in acknowledgement before walking to the couch to get his phone.

"Don't worry about him, he takes time to warm up to new people," Namjoon ducked down and whispered to my ears about Yoongi.

"I understand. I know he's actually a softie inside," I whispered back, earning a snicker from Namjoon.

"Let's eat – oh noona, you're here!" Jungkook entered the room and I smiled at his enthusiastic voice.

"Come noona, I'm sure you're hungry as well," he waved his hand to gesture me to take a seat beside Hoseok who was already munching on his food while I was busied with the incident earlier.

"Thanks," I thanked Jungkook as he handed me a properly unwrapped burger and I took it, eyes sparkling at the food.

"I like you already," I looked up and met eyes with grinning Seokjin.

"I like your love for food," he added and winked playfully before taking a big bite of his own burger.

I smiled back, feeling slightly embarrassed that my love for food was showing without any filter even in front of the boys.