Part 21

Y/N's POV

"That was the best experience I could ever ask for," I sighed out by myself in pure bliss as I waited for the lift.

The days ending just like that, but I didn't regret any single second of it.

Spending time with the boys?

Worth every second.

Some of them still had some filming or discussion to do but I didn't want to linger around anymore, afraid of being too much of a hassle to the boys.

Thus, I asked unnie if I could go home and she gave me a green light, saying that I could just take the car I used earlier.

Big Hit just dropped Yoongi's Shadow and I was in love.

I was bopping to the song when I felt a figure towered over me from behind.

My ears were plugged with earphones thus I only realized it when the person was already so close to me.

Turning my head around, I was surprised to see Yoongi looking down at me and was peeking through my shoulder to my phone screen.

They don't know the word privacy, don't they?

"Sorry, I saw a glimpse of the video and I know it's mine. How do you think about the song?" he asked monotonously after I unplugged one of the earphones from my ear and pause the video.

"It's good. I love it, it's so good," I answered honestly, brushing off the peeking he did earlier.

Not going to lie, but I think I was getting used to the act now.

They probably had nothing to hide to each other so that's why they acted like that.

They had no sense of privacy with someone they were close with.

Or wanted to be close with?

Am I on Yoongi's list then?

Oh man, I'm getting too ahead of myself.

"I'm glad you like it," he smiled, and I return it with the same smile.

I wish that I could see his gummy smile before I go back to my normal life.

"Are you finished with the filming?" I asked Yoongi just to keep the conversation going.

"Yes, I'm going to the studio to finalize a few more songs – uh – for the next comeback," he finished his sentence when he realized that I must have known about the upcoming album.

I did attend their photoshoot today.

Which was technically for the new album.

"Oh, yeah. Hoseok o-oppa did tell me about it yesterday. That you guys are rec–"

"Hoseok OPPA?!" a loud voice was heard and both of us jumped at the sudden intrusion.

Jimin stomped his feet fast towards us and I was weirded by his action while Yoongi just stared unamused.

"Why are you calling Hobi hyung, Hoseok oppa?" he asked with wide eyes, as soon as he stood a few feet from Yoongi and me.

"Well, he is older than both of us. You call him hyung, so I should call him oppa, obviously?" I frowned my eyebrows at his question and saw his cheeks blushed a little.

Is he one of the easily jealous type?

Should I tease him just for the sake of our newly made friendship?

Or not?

Yes?

No?

I'm doing it.

"You –"

"Y/N sure has to call anyone older than her with respect. If not, do you want Jungkook to call her only by her name then?" I glanced at Yoongi who winked subtly at my way without Jimin realizing.

He beat me to it.

He was teasing Jimin about it.

"Y-yeah. It would be disrespectful for me to call Yoongi oppa, Namjoon oppa, Seokjin oppa, Hoseok oppa without the 'oppa', you know?" I called every older members' names just to agitate the boy even more.

"I'm older than you too?" he tried to win.

"By one month? I'll call you oppa if you are born like in, January, but no, you're born in October, Jimin"

Jimin opened and closed his mouth like a fish with no sound before huffing out his breath and pouted.

He turned his body, back facing both Yoongi and I, and I silently thanked Jimin's jealous side because as soon as he turned around, Yoongi smiled his gummy smile and we high-fived silently behind the sulking boy.

Oh gosh, the best day of my life.

We quietly got serious trying to hold our laugh and entered the lift.

"Oh, Y/N?" Yoongi called out.

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to hear spoilers for the new album?" he asked.

"Seriously?! Like SERIOUSLY?" I looked at both the boys back and forth and they didn't look like they were joking.

"Yeah, if you want to, you can follow me and Jimin to the studio. Joon and Hobi will follow us shortly because they need to finish theirs part as well,"

"Gosh, am I really going to the studio I always see in Vlive?"

"Well, the recording will be done in a different room, but we do work in our studios as well. You can come and look around" he invited casually, not knowing how much my heart rate palpitated at the invitation.

"The KAWS collections?!" I was beyond excited now.

"Yeah, there're some displayed in the lobby, all are Namjoon's I guess? And maybe Hobi's as well," Yoongi added, and I could see Jimin looking at me with amused smile on his face through my peripheral vision.

"If you're sure about inviting me, I'm in. Please, I'll turn off my phone and give it to you in case you don't believe me," I pleaded, and a laugh finally erupted from Jimin's lung, finding my excitement funny to him.

I don't care.

I'm excited!