Part 23

Y/N's POV

Where am I?

I blinked my eyes repeatedly at the dimmed light room and searched for my phone in my jeans' pocket.

As I waited for my phone to turn on, I remembered last night's event.

My eyes squinted to see the surrounding and it's true.

I fell asleep in Hoseok's studio.

5.30 a.m.

Gosh, did they leave me alone?

No way, they wouldn't do that...right?

I walked out the room and went to the bathroom first to wash my face.

Out the bathroom, nearly lost looking for the studio Yoongi showed me yesterday, I fortunately stumbled upon Namjoon who was making his coffee at the lobby.

"Oh, you're awake. Do you want coffee, I can help you with it?" Namjoon kindly offered and I nodded.

"Did you stay up for the whole night?" I asked, following his clear instructions one by one on how to use the machine.

"Yeah, most of us are here including some of the kids as well,"

"You mean, your juniors?"

"Yeah, you know them?"

"Of course, they are cute kids. But I didn't really follow their update. I'm more of a BTS biased, sorry about that," I confessed, guilty of liking BTS more than TXT.

"Understandable, we are still really cute as well" he joked, and god knows how much I wanted to poke his dimples when he grinned.

"Believe me, you guys are even cuter than when you're younger. I stan dark emo BTS, but I stan bright cute BTS just as much," I grinned and witnessed the precious dimples making their entrance again.

But not for long.

Namjoon suddenly quiet down and frowned.

I looked at the source of his worry and smiled at his cute demeanor.

He was troubled by the other two cups of coffees in front of him.

Did he really just troubled by how to carry three cups with his two hands?

He could solve complicated things and make great songs with that 148 IQ, but this was just too cute.

"Let me help, please. I can carry one more and walk to the studio with you. Honestly, I am looking for you guys but nearly got lost in this huge building," I swiftly took a cup from the table solving his problem.

He looked at me and looked at the one cup left on the table, and that damn dimples made their appearance again.

The dimples that came out as the act of gratitude of the owner towards me.

Sheesh, my heart.

We walked to the quiet studio where Yoongi was taking a nap on the massage chair and Hoseok focused on the scattered notes of lyrics in front of him.

"We brought coffees," Namjoon spoke quietly, and Hoseok looked up at the word Namjoon used.

His face brightened up almost immediately as his eyes landed on my face and I tried mirroring his expression, giving him the same smile, that he had on his face.

At least the brightest one I could muster this early in the morning.

He looked tired, but still energetic.

"Did you have a good sleep?"

"Yeah, thanks to the blanket and plushie. And sorry for sleeping there without your permission," I said sheepishly, but still nervous about sleeping there without his consent.

"No worries. If you want to change, Jimin brought some clothes last night. It's next door. They might still be sleeping now though,"

"They?"

"Jimin and Taehyung worked on their song as well yesterday. But I guess they stopped around four? They were just touching up here and there," Hoseok kindly explained, taking a sip of the coffee made by Namjoon earlier.

"Are we getting the 95 liner's duo song?" I asked curiously, and Hoseok laughed quietly, nodding.

I clasped my mouth to stop myself from squealing.

Disturbing Yoongi's sleep was a crime I never want to commit.

'I'm excited!' I mouthed silently and pointed to the door to indicate that I was going next door.

Both awake boys nodded, waving a little as I made my way out the door.

Knocking the closed door quietly, I waited for anyone to answer but received none.

Is it okay to just open the door?

What if they're shirtless in the room?

The thought crossed my mind.

Scared to open the door at my sudden weird thought, I walked back to the previous room.

"I thought you went to change?" Hoseok questioned as I took a seat beside him.

"I'm afraid to open the door. What if I see something I shouldn't?"

"Like what?"

"Songs I'm not supposed to see?" I reasoned, not actually saying my thoughts earlier.

"Everything here is not supposed to be seen by you, sis" Namjoon chirped into the conversation.

"Oh, yeah. You're right, aha" I laughed awkwardly, not knowing how to say my thoughts.

"Are you actually afraid they would be sleeping naked or whatnot?" All three of us turned our heads to look at Yoongi who suddenly spoke up, already awake from his slumber.

I blushed furiously at his blunt words but had no comeback since it was true.

Upon seeing my reaction, the other two boys laughed out full-heartedly before Hoseok got up from his seat.

"Oh gosh, Y/N. We wouldn't do that in the office. Dorm yes, but office, no. But I'll check on them just for you,"

"Thanks," I hid my face with my palms due to my embarrassment but felt relieved at Hoseok's voluntary act. He walked out and I tailed behind him immediately.

It took less than ten seconds for Hoseok to scan through the room and turned to look at me who was standing beside the door.

"You're safe to go in. Do you want me to brief the situation to you?" he teased, and I vigorously shook my head in refuse.

He laughed again and patted my head in brotherly manner, and I wondered how it feels if someone was born to be their little sister.

Must've been lucky.