Chapter 41.

After I had calmed down we took a long bath and I decided I'd forgive him. For me and for our child. We had spent the rest of the night talking about baby names. Emiliano was dead set on it being a boy and I couldn't agree more. Not that I didn't love baby girls but because I wanted to my eldest child to be a son. A little Emiliano to be exact. Don't ask me why.

After we had gotten out we booked out and were on the first flight home. I wasn't alone so I didn't need to be scared of being spotted anymore. I had Emiliano and his whole ass mafia with me.

As soon as I walked though the front door I was pulled into a bear hug form both sides as Diego and Romeo squealed like little girls.
I hugged them back tightly. I missed them so much.

"Hey guys" I greeted kissing both of them on their cheeks. They dragged me to the living room where I saw their game was on pause. I plopped down between them as they started their game and I couldn't help but feel nostalgic. About 4 months ago I was sitting in this exact spot, still a virgin, still working for the trinity, still kidnapped.

Everything has changed a lot in a short amount of time. I didn't even realise I fell asleep until I felt myself being gently lifted and carried to the bedroom. I snuggled inot his chest, knowing it was Emiliano from his smell. His delicious smell.

I groaned internally as I put my head in his neck and inhaled deeply. Damn. I was getting wet, but I controlled my hormones and let him lie me on the bed before choosing in next to me.

The next morning I woke up extremely wet and horny from the dream I had. Emiliano's arms were wrapped tightly around me as  he slept deeply. It was a barely 4 am and I was already up and what was even more surprising was the rock hard boner Emiliano was sporting.

I decided to help myself as I began to grind on him. He groaned quietly in his sleep but didn't wake up like I wanted him to. Unlike him, I was wide awake and needed to relieve myself ASAP. I pulled his boxers down allowing his dick to spring free. I carefully climbed on top of  him, straddling his lap as I slowly sunk down. His large cock filling me to the brim as I let out a breathy moan.

How the fuck Emiliano was sleeping through this? I don't know.

I slowly started riding him and he was awake in an instant. His hand shot to my throat which only made me move faster.

He groaned in pleasure before gripping on my hips and plowing into me. Suddenly I was moved to all fours and being fucked from behind. His large hand wrapped around my hair and pulled it back as he entered me at a steady pace. I felt myself beginning to clench and before I knew it I was cumming. Hard.

Emiliano was out of control as he turned me on my side and lifted my top leg up and began fucking me sideways. The position alone had me cumming already as he pushed deep into me. My walls contracted as I silently screamed from pleasure, his cock doing wonders inside of me.

Emiliano palmed my ass teasing before grabbing a handful and spanking me erotically. He was grunting from the pleasure and I knew he was close when he began to thrust deeper, moving a little slower.

I almost fainted as I came just after him again falling limp onto the bed. He followed suite and pulled me to lie on top of him.

"What a fucking way to start the day." he said breathlessly and I could only nod my head in agreement.

We took a quick shower together before heading to the medical room where a doctor was waiting for me.

I expected to see the same doctor I went to in the beginning because he had always been my doctor I went to for anything, but was disappointed to see a woman standing in his usual place.

"This isn't my doctor." I said pouting as I looked up at Emiliano. He just rolled his eyes and pulled me fuhter inot the room, ignoring me completely.

"Emiliano. Where's Dr. Tobias?" I asked folding my arms over my chest like the spoilt brat I was. It's not like I was asking for much anyways. I just preferred to use the doctor who new my medical history like a song and has a lot of experience with me.

This woman looked to be in her early thirties at most. I wasn't doubting her experience in the field but Dr. Tobias is already 45 and is very good at his job.

I looked at the woman who seemed more interested in Emiliano than me. But I just sighed and gave in sitting in the chair and laying back.

"Hello. I'm Marissa and I'll be helping you a through your pregnancy... Alessandra? Right?" I just nodded not really paying any attention. In that exact moment I had decided I'd be going to Dr Tobias first thing tomorrow morning. Not only was she very informal by introducing herself by her name and calling me by mine, she was also focusing more on Emiliano than me.

I didn't even realize that I was laying back and staring at the ceiling until a pair of fingers were snapping in front of my face. I looked at Emiliano who looked at me with disapproval.
"Pay attention Alessandra."

And with that I started with peeing in a cup and taking blood tests to test for any illnesses to getting swobbed down below and getting asked invasive questions. And then finally it was over.

I sighed and got up to leave when she suddenly grabbed my wrist.
"Where not done yet Alessa. There's still the ultra sound." she said with a fake smile, but I just shook my head with a groan. She didn't not just call me Alessa.

"No. I'm tired and I'm leaving" I said irritably before getting up and walking to the door. Emiliano didn't look to happy with me after that.

He followed behind me with a scowl in his face as we walked downstairs to the kitchen. I was actually starving. It was already past 11 and I hadn't even had breakfast because of how slow Marissa worked. A normal 1 hour check up turned to over 2 hours.

"I can't believe you let me wait 2 hours to eat. I'm fucking starving. Literally." I grumbled at Emiliano before grabbing eggs and bacon from the fridge and placing them by the stove while I got out the pan. At the same time I was also craving doughnuts. Desperately craving. Like I actually felt like I would cry if I didn't get them.

All in all I felt frustrated and all around not happy. Like I didn't even feel like making myself breakfast anymore.

I turned to Emiliano with my shoulders slumped in defeat and my eyes teary, like I would cry any second.

So...
What are you guys up to?