Ch. 33 🖤 UNINVITED 🖤

(BACK TO PRESENT - Mina's POV)

"So, that was all she told me. I was this close to make her speak and tell everything but you interrupted. Your timing was awful." He said rolling his eyes at me as my worried face turned into a frowned face.

I hit his arm as hard as I could, as we both looked at each other with my eyes throwing daggers at him while he looked as if he was going to eat me alive.

I attempted to move away but it was too late as he pinned me down, caging me and locking my hands in his.

"Okay, I'm sorry for hitting you!" I immediately blurted out. I couldn't figure out if he was playing around or was really serious.

Until he started kissing all over my neck.

____

(Author's POV)

Mina woke up in Sehun's embrace whose eyes were closed but she knew it very well that he was awake. She started staring at his face for minutes. What was she thinking?

Sehun was her first love and would probably be last too cause she will never love someone else but only him.

Her life was cruel and unfair. She used to hate life. She felt alone and different from others. She used to envy those who had parents and friends, those who were being loved by someone.

After meeting Sehun, she felt the real happiness and the feeling of being loved by someone genuinely.

For Sehun, he had to protect and keep her safe at any cost.

But someone already knew about Mina and was planning to kill her.

____

(Mina's POV)

"Are you done staring at me?" He said with his eyes still closed. I gasped in shock as my face flushed into a deep red.

"Did you have a good look of my handsome face?" I heard him saying before watching him smile, finally opening his eyes.

Yes, I was staring at him the whole time since I woke up from my sleep even though I knew the fact that he would never sleep.

He pulled me closer to him by my waist, wrapping his arms around me, causing me to gasp one more time. Blush crept upon my cheeks due to the intense stare he was giving me.

"Why are you so tempting?" He mumbled making me even more red.

I can't run away.

"Let me go." I whispered.

"Why? Are you still not used to my kisses?"

"Maybe." I replied nervously. "Sorry." I mumbled ignoring the loud thumping of my heart.

"You are too cute." He said looking at me, smiling sweetly.

I'm so done!

____

"Hey! Where are you going, Vivi?" I yelled while running after Vivi. I picked it up in my arms after I caught up to it and started to walk to my room.

"Hey, I'm going out for some time. Will you be okay by your own?" Sehun asked me as I nodded.

He did not look convinced so I just smiled, assuring him that I would be fine. He smiled back and quickly kissed my cheek before disappearing from my sight.

I touched my cheek unconsciously and proceeded to walk to my room in a daze.

____

Vivi was sleeping and I was keeping myself busy by reading a novel. But my concentration was interrupted by a suspicious sound.

I looked up from my book to see the two unfamiliar, uninvited guests.

Two men in completely black outfits were standing in front of my bed

Two men in completely black outfits were standing in front of my bed. Both had red eyes which meant, they were vampires.

I froze, my eyes wide-open, while they made a way for the person who was standing behind them. A girl having pale white skin, scarlet red eyes and black hair stepped forward revealing herself to me.

She looked at me with so much intensity that I could sense her intentions which weren't any good. She looked at me with a smile.

 She looked at me with a smile

"Hi~"

~•~

A/N

Okay, so here she comes! As I said before, Mina is going to DIE!!!

Vote and comment if you like! ❤️

💜💜💜