Babylonia Vs Oranio

everyone in Oranio was panicking, families and regular people were fleeing to avoid any crossfire, weak adventures were running around panicking their head's off, and even some major familia's and strong adventurers were worried, a meeting with the guild and the gods and some of their children was underway with Ouranos in the center as they talked about their next move in all this, and it was getting nowhere fast.

Royman:"... this is bad, really bad, I knew he'd be upset about us refusing and even demanding he remove his dungeon, but to start a war"

Loki:" what a surprise, you threaten a king and he declares war on you, who knew pissing someone who is ambitious in helping the world in what can only be said to be THE greatest step to improve the world itself would end so badly, oh wait, everyone"

Ais:" do we have to fight"

Finn:" yes, and it's bad, the opponent's we're fighting are going to have every possible advantage, number's, technology, weapons, organization, all of it, we're all just a ragtag group of adventurer's, we don't stand a chance in a real war like this"

Bete:" but we beat the like's of Rakia easily, how is this any different, just a bunch of level 1's and 2's, garbage really so what about their numbers"

Riveria:" if only it were the simple Bete, there is a reason the kingdom of Babylonia is so feared, and it's having a majority of their army being level 3's and 4's, with many level 5's and 6 adventurer's as well"

Gareth:" Rakia just have number's, but Babylonia is different, they have a decent strategy in combat on a massive scale, advanced technology that is unheard of in even Oranio, where 95 percent of all our most advanced technology came from them, and it's completely outdated by now, and they even have level 5's and 6's in their army, maybe even some level 7's"

Riveria:" not to mention that their king is able to use his treasury that can make even a level 6 look like a weakling"

Ais:" I experienced it first hand, I didn't even come close"

Bete:" wait, are we really that screwed, then let's just call it here and save our asses the fight"

Finn:" it's not that easy, besides, if we lose here, we lose everything we worked for"

Demeter:" this is bad, my familia isn't the fighting kind at all"

Ganesha:" my familia have number's, but they're not capable to fight on this large of a scale"

Loki:" my familia is the strongest, that said, I don't think we'll last too long if it's with their more powerful soldier's"

Hermes:" is it too late to trade sides"

Asfi:" LORD HERMES... at least wait till nobody's around to say that"

Hermes:" it may be our only out"

Ouranos:" everyone calm down, do you all know what this mean's, Oranio will no longer hold much value, and the guild will also lose all their power, if all the kingdoms have assess to a dungeon to strengthen their army and make many more familia's than us, then it's a great thing for the world, but Oranio will fall and centuries of work will be for nothing, heck, it may even become abandoned"

Loki:" that's what can happen, wait, what happens to us"

Ouranos:" you might lose everything as well"

Loki:"... well... I guess we can't lose then, but my familia is ready"

as Loki announced they were going to war, all the cat people and Prum beside's Finn were leaving to Babylonia.