Laito sakamaki x male vampire neko reader

Got inspired by my gay best friend from the states.

No ones POV
Your laying at your bed,curled up as a ball sleeping peacefully until the door opened revealing the pervert vampire.

Your ears twitched and your tail swished side to side lazily as you yawned and stretch cutely making him chuckle.

Your eyes widened as laito lowered his face to your face making you giggle and push his face away.

"Get off me laito"you said while giggling.

"But kitten-chan your so cute!"he whined.

Actually you didn't believe he's gay but its win win for you because he thought your a girl in disguise as a boy because of how much feminine you look when he first saw you,yui is your best friend since diapers you actually can make your ears and tail disappear,and she introduced you to them,only having him and the others questioned if your a girl,making you and yui laugh.

*flashback*

"This is Y/n l/n!my best friend since diapers!"she said making you laugh embarrassingly.

"Please yui its embarrassing!"you laughed and hug her as she hug back.

"Damn I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too!!"

The cute moment were cut off by ayato pointing accusingly at him.

"Oi!are you a girl?!"

You and yui stopped hugging as you two looked at each other and at them laughing.

"Me a girl??!oh!I wish!I'm actually a boy!"

'Trap...'Subaru thought.

Laito stepped forward and touched your chest making your face red.

You slapped his hands away.

"P-pervert!!"you stutter with tomato coloured face.

"He's really a boy"kanato said.

Suddenly you sneezed making some smoke surround you.

"Y/n?!"yui called as ayato hold her back.

As the smoke cleared,they saw your figure with cat ears and tail.

"That's why I hate sneezing"you looked at them.

All of them were shocked expect shuu and reiji.

"You a vampire neko?!"

And you got a lot of explaining to do that day.

*flashback ends*

"But laito kun is more cuter"you giggled cutely as he kiss your forehead.

"And my kitten chan is the cutest!"

He stopped as he admired your face.

"What??is there something on my fac-mmph!?"you were cut off as he kissed you.

"Mm..."you moaned as he slipped his tongue at your mouth.

The kiss was full of passion,sweetness and love.

After the heated make out you both pulled away with string of saliva connecting at your tongues.

You gasped as his hands rested at your butt.

"Laito...no my back still soar!!"you hissed.

"But kitten chan you turned me on so much right now and master want you..."he huskily whispered at your ear making you shiver as he kissed your neck.

"Laito we already did 'it' last night and my back and ass is still fucking hurts! Ah! its your fault you mmgh! said you'll be gentle but you still get rough!"you moaned out as he roughly sucked at your sweet spot.

"And you still love it..."he groaned as he grinded against you.

"Ah!ngh...ah...laito please...!"

"Please what pet?and shouldn't you be calling me master??"he growled as he stopped grinding to you.

"Please master fuck me...!"you panted.

"Very well~"he said unbuckling his belt.

-------------------------------

I will let your nasty mother funkers sinners imaginations go wild....

Sorry this not a lemon I'm in middle of the class and its so fucking awkward so sorry and......teach is glaring daggers at meh!! T~T halp meh!!