Chapter 27

"I don't know what you say but I'm excited, I have so much planned for our honeymoon", he said and I immediately chocked on my spit and started coughing badly.

"Woah! Woah! Woah! Calm down wifey", he said as he rubbed my back and offered me a glass of water. I snatched the glass of water and gulped it down while glaring at him. He just gave me a sheepish smile before quickly getting up and taking the empty plates to the kitchen.

Soon we both went into our room and fell asleep.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

When I slept I didn't know I was going to be awakened at 4:30 in the morning just because Natasha couldn't sleep.

"Aunty, I can't sleep, please play with me", she said as she held her teddy in one hand and with the other hand rubbed her eyes. Sighing I got up and went with her. She's too adorable to say no to. Even though I was tired, I played with her. At around 8:30 she was asleep so I though maybe now I could finally sleep but that's when Sonia came in and told me we had to buy something for her so I had to accompany her.

"You're so going to enjoy the honeymoon", Sonia gushed. Urghhhhh.... I immediately started blushing and fanned my face while looking everywhere else.

"Oooo... Look at you, you're blushing!"

"Shut up", I groaned.

"But I'm serious, you will", she said.

"Can we just... You know get over with your shopping so that I can go home and sleep", I said.

"Couldn't sleep last night because of the excitement?", She asked cheekily.

"For god's sake Sonia, I could sleep really well but-"

"But you wanna be awake for the flight and enjoy your time with him, I get it"

"No, it's just that your daughter woke me up because she couldn't sleep", I said with a sigh.

"Oh, but you can sleep on the flight, well that is if..."

"Hayeee rabba (oh god!) I'll strangle you now if you say anything about it again and let's go", I said while pushing her a little. 

❤️❤️❤️❤️

"I'm never going shopping with you again", I groaned as I let myself fall back in the sofa in our living room.

It's 4:30, and she only brought like three t-shirts for herself. So much time she took to find the t-shirts. Moreover, she wanted to pass comments to everyone who dresses inappropriately as per her. Such a pain.

"Anyways, goodbye, I'm going to go sleep", I said before making my way to the room and just throwing myself on my bed and leering sleep takeover.

I'm honestly not even sure if I had a proper one hour sleep before I jolt awake as water is thrown on me.

"What the fudge!", I refuse to cuss when a kid is in the house.

"How could you not tell me that you were going in a honeymoon?", Came out the she-devil's voice.

"The fudge! You came all the way her just to ask me this Yash? Seriously!"

"But you didn't tell me!"

"Well I'm sorry!", I said out loudly before trying to close my eyes.

"Couldn't sleep?", see that! That's why she is my best friend. She knows me so well.

I just nod my head.

"That excited?", She asked with a smirk. Forget what is said. No! She doesn't now me at all. I threw a pillow at her in response.

"Fudge off!"

"Woah Tan, what's up with you cussing so much?"

"What can I say? You bring out the best in me", I said. Finally after spending an hour with my best friend I was left alone. But this time I couldn't sleep. Because I didn't have time. Arjun was here grinning like a kid. Mom and Sonia sneaked glances from each other. Dad and Roshan were smiling cheekily. And I was clueless as to what was the reason behind their happiness. I mean I understand the reason behind my husband's happiness but them, I don't know.

After bidding them farewell, we finally sat in the car.

Let's get this done and over with then. I laugh internally as I register what I just said. It's as if I'm doing something from my business.

Let's just hope everything is nice and we enjoy ourselves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys! I know it's been a long time since I updated. I'm sorry for that. Anyways,  I love you all and guess who got over 27k view and 1k votes. Yes, you guessed it right! It's me. ❤️

So as everyone knows about the coronavirus, I wish you all stay safe

So as everyone knows about the coronavirus, I wish you all stay safe. Please take all the precautionary measures.

Any recommendation for me from wattpad book, please tell me...

Please keep voting, commenting and sharing my book.
Love,
D❤️