TWENTY ONE

Fark Toh Apni Apni Soch Mein Hai Sahib, Warna Dosti Bhi Mohabbat Se Kam Nahi Hoti.....

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Murat!!"

Jerking her hand off Mustafa's hold she ran towards Murat, her face adorned with a beautiful smile and hugged him tightly with all her strength.

"I am not running anywhere dove. You can relax."

Murat smiled rubbing her back seeing her holding him with so much affection.

"Murat I....."

"Ji boliye."

Caressing her cheeks he encouraged her to go on

"I missed you so much."

She confessed looking in his eyes with a bright smile to which he chucked ruffling her hair.

"I can see that very well."

His answer changed her smile to that of a scowl instantly and she started glaring at him.

"You didn't missed me ?"

"I did missed your cute annoying self so much that it was driving me insane."

He teased pinching her cheeks which were red due to anger.

"What!!! Annoying and me...You are so bad Murat."

Scowling she slapped his shoulder to which he held her hand having an innocent smile on his face.

"But I said your 'cute' annoying self not annoying self."

He defended himself seeing her angry expressions and tried hiding his smile seeing her red nose.

"Dove."

He called her but she was looking down angry at him for calling her annoying. She was so happy for his arrival and the first thing he did was call her annoying. She decided to give him a silent treatment.

"Okay, I am sorry. I won't do it again."

Holding his ears he tried apologizing to which she turned her head towards other direction indicating his apology was declined.

"Sorry."

"Sorry."

"Sorry."

He started singing in high pitched tone holding his ears taking rounds around her which was able to bring smile on her face. She giggled seeing his weird way to ask for an apology.

"Am I forgiven ?"

He stopped seeing her giggling heaving a sigh of relief looking at her normal self.

"I don't have any other option. Right ?"

She smiled, rolling her eyes seeing him grinning like an idiot for being able to convince her to forgive him.

"No, you don't. I won't have let you go otherwise."

His expression changed to that of seriousness when he said that. He wanted her to know what she meant to him. She was his best friend and she wasn't allowed to stay angry at him.

"You mean so much to me Maria that I wouldn't have been able to sleep knowing you are angry at me."

His words made her happy and she knew he was serious. His eyes they were screaming the truthfulness his words held rendering her speechless. All she could do was give him a bright smile.