Important Authors Note

I have a very important question for you at the end, so if you don't want to read this whole paragraph, just skip to the question. Thank you!

Ok wow... I have to take a moment to dry my tears real quick. 

I actually can't believe this! "Save me Romeo" has reached its end! I started to write this book just for myself actually. I had this idea stuck in my head and it was nagging me to write it down. Until the 25 Chapter or so, I was actually the only one reading it and I didn't even think about other people discovering it until you guys did. 

I want to thank each and every one of you! Right now, as I am writing this, we reached 15 000 reads, which is fucking crazy you guys! I have received so much love, support and positive feedback from all of you and it makes my life brighter. You guys have shown me, that my writing can be public and not just for myself and that this story entertains and touches so many people.

Wow just 43 Chapters later and this book has come to an end. These Characters have become a part of me and they became my friends (yes, I know how lame thats sounds) and I honestly don't even know, how my life will look like without them. 

Luckily, there is one more Bonus Chapter coming up! (Or rather an Epilogue)

By the way, what did you guys think of the end I choose? (excluding the smut part lol)  

Oh and one more question: Where are you guys all from? Because not only the characters have become my family, but you guys too and I would love to get to know you better! 

Now to the real deal

Important Question: I am currently planning my next book and I do have an idea in my head I would really like do, but your voice matters to me so 

1: If I was to write a book about another ship from this book, which one would you like to see? 

2: Would you guys rather read a new idea or about one of the other ships from this book? 

Anyways, thank you guys again so so much for everything, I really hope you enjoyed this book, even tho some parts were probably very hard to read as they were to write. Thanks for pulling through with me! 

If you want to be updated on my new book, you can follow me here on wattpad if you want to or on INSTAGRAM hanna.wattpad for updates and sneak peaks  :) 

Oh god, I am so emotional right now... geez pull it together Hanna! (me and Blake have a lot in common) 

Anyways, until the Epilogue and hopefully a new book! (Follow me on instagram hanna.wattpad)

I love you all - hanna