3. Acting Like Adailia

When I was lost in my own thoughts, Seanna very cautiously spoke up, "Ahmm.. Lady Adailia, should I prepare a bath for you?"

"Ah..yes." I replied, just noticing her presence.

She bowed and went to one of the doors in the room. I frowned.

Wasn't it a maid's job to prepare something like a bath? A companion was like someone of a higher status.

But then I realized, Seanna was treated like a personal maid rather than a sister by Adailia.

I feel bad for her. There were some scenes in the novel where I remember crying out of pity.

After a few minutes Seanna told me that the bath was ready and I went inside as two other maids along with Seanna herself followed me inside.

The bathroom was the size of my apartment. The tiles were made of marble and there all types of oils and soaps circling around a tub filled with warm water which was also made of marble.

Now I can't wait to take a dip.

But....

Why aren't these maids and Seanna leaving??

"Why are you still standing there?" I asked and they all just gave me a confused look.

Uh- ever heard of personal space?

"Leave." I said after a minute of just standing there, staring at them and them staring at me.

"If we leave then who will wash the lady?" Asked the maid in a small voice.

Wh-what- They are planning to WASH me??

"No!" I shouted unconsciously but quickly composed myself and said, "I can wash myself you guys can leave."

They seemed reluctant so I had to use the ' villainess ' act. I glared at them menacingly and added, "Don't make me repeat myself." They flinched and all scurried out of the bathroom, closing it.

I sighed, undressed and climbed inside the tub, getting all comfortable.

The bath was heavenly and washed all my thoughts away.

After soaking for half an hour I got up, grabbed a fluffy towel and dried my (Adailia's) body.

While doing so, all I could think of was, ' Damn!  She has a killer body.'

There was a pink bathrobe which I used to cover my, well not exactly my but Adailia's body.  I opened the door and again entered my room.

Now.... Where are the clothes?

There was another door just beside the bath room and I decided to enter. As soon as I opened the door I gasped. The room was filled with a rows of clothes as far as the I could see. All different and beautiful. And the room itself was thrice the size of the my old apartment.

Now, why must you make me feel so poor??

I noticed two maids and Seanna were already in there, "Lady Adailia, what do you think about this dress?" One of the maids asked.

I looked at the blue dress for a minute before replying, "Fine."  That dress wasn't just 'fine', it was a piece of art, but let's not act so out of the character.

Then we all just stood there for a minute. I was patiently waiting for them to get out so I could change. But they just stood there waiting for me to strip.

"Get out." I said. I didn't like to be rude but what I'm doing right now is already so out of character for Adailia, I don't want them to get anymore suspicious.

" But if we leave who is going to dress my-"

"I'm not a baby and can change on my own so could like just leave?" I said, annoyed.

"Now don't make me repeat myself again." I added and they scurried out of the closet.

I put on a pair of very sexy undergarments, not like I had a choice, all of them were like that.

And the dress, even though it was very pretty, it was super revealing.

I tried to find for something comfortable and less revealing to wear and after 20 fucking minutes I actually got a decent dress.

I got out of the dressing room and the maids knitted their brows together and one of the maids very cautiously said, "Lady Adailia, I think you might have forgotten that you wore that 2 years ago on last week of October."

I was actually about to say  'So?' but then it suddenly hit me.

This girl's rich ass doesn't wear the same clothes twice (And I don't get why she still keeps them).

"Well, they are my clothes and I feel like wearing them again, so I do." I said and shrugged and nobody spoke anything after that.

About a minute later a knight knocked and gave me a message about the breakfast being ready in another 10 minutes. The maids quickly styled my hair and I was walking down a long- long- super long passage.

But....

I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE THE DINING ROOM WAS!!!

I stopped walking and glanced back. Seanna was following me.

In the novel, she would also join the family while eating (as any other companion would) and Adailia didn't like it but kept quite about it cause her father and mother who invited Seanna. She would later bully and taunt her for that.

"Hey!" I said.

Seanna flinched and looked at me.

"Walk in front of me." I said.

She was about to open her mouth to say something but I quickly added, "Just do what I tell you to do. Don't question me." I said firmly (ugh- I feel bad for her).

She nodded and walked in front of me.

I followed her from behind. And after 15 minutes of walk (this house is fucking huge) we finally reached the dinning room.

The  door was opened by the guard who bowed later. I entered the room and almost gasped. Almost. If Adailia's room was enormous, this is nothing.

The room was ridiculously large. I mean how is that even possib- oh wait.

This is the world in a novel.

Anything is possible.

I tried my best not to look in awe and walked over to the ridiculously long wooden table placed at the centre of the room. A woman with pink hair and blue eyes was sitting on one of the chairs and looking at me she beamed. She looked like she was in her mid 40s.

Is this the mother? She looks nice though.

And opposite to her sat a man with black hair and emerald eyes looked at me and smiled saying, "Morning Lia dear, did you sleep well, my little princess?"