Seventeen

This is not really an update, it's just a short collection of moments of Emil living and interacting with people before the beginning of endgame. Enjoy.

——

Nat huffed in frustration as the lights and power in the avengers facility dimmed. It was the third time this week. Taking out a torch from her pocket, she clicked it on and got up from the desk. There was no point in staying there when the computer was dead. Instead she walked towards the med bay.

Upon entering the room, she crossed her arms and glared. Tony and Steve were sat on either sides of Emil's hospital bed. Both of them, and Emil looked like naughty children with their hands caught in the cookie jar. All three of them were frozen as they looked up at Nat.There was a high pitched giggled and four year old Morgan emerged from under the bed. Tony automatically lifted her up next to Emil and she amused herself by linking his hands with hers.

"What happened this time?" Nat asked. There had only been a week since Emil had woken up and already his new abilities were wreaking havoc.

"Dad gave Millie my toy car and Millie went boom!" Morgan grinned. She mimed an explosion with her little hands, making Emil snort. He hid his grin behind his hand and pointed at Tony accusingly. Said toy car was in scattered in small pieces all over the bed and floor. It wasn't hard to see what happened.

"Steve?" Nat asked, turning to the oldest there. Steve seemed sheepish. He scratched the back of his head.

"Tony was trying to get Emil to charge Morgan's toy car because it ran out of power", he started.

"And the kid just had to short circuit the whole building and make the car explode", Tony finished. He huffed at Emil, who raised his hands up with a innocent expression.

"I'm not a portable battery", he shrugged, hugging Morgan onto his lap. He gave her beseeching big blue eyes. "Morgan tell your dad that it's not my fault".

"Not his fault", Morgan repeated. She blew a raspberry at her father. "Don't be mean".

Tony gasped like he had been shot, pressing a hand to his chest. "Betrayed", he wheezed. "Betrayed by my own child. Emil stop manipulating her".

"It's not my fault that she like me", Emil smirked.

"I like Millie. Millie is pretty", Morgan chirped. Emil's smug smirk grew wider.

"I give up", Natasha muttered as the facility's backup generator came online and the lights flickered back on.

——

"Imagine dragons?" Emil asked.

"Gone".

"Bts?"

"Who? Oh the Kpop group. Gone".

"Florence and the machine?"

"Still here".

"Okay. Justin bieber?"

"Gone".

"Thank god. Ed sheeran?"

"Gone".

"Lorde?"

"Still here".

"Two door cinema club?"

"Who? Oh, still here".