Chapter 23: 'Pup'

A/N: 09.04.20

I know I've already announced this on my Instagram (thank you for all the congratulation comments/messages!!!), but I'm still so excited that I have to say it here too.

Your bxb author just became a Wattpad Star 🥺🙆‍♂️ my username has the little orange star. I promise to continue writing more stories and spreading love for the LGBTQ+ community.

Thank you to my Homies & to everyone who reads my stories 💞

Now here is the chapter all of you have been anxious about.

I SAID I WAS SORRY.

🍒🍒🍒

Micka opened his eyes, blinking rapidly. He expected to hear a loud bang, but all he heard was an empty echo inside the gun. He frowned, his brows pulling together in confusion as he tried pulling the trigger again.

Nothing.

"Hey, I think your dumb gun is broken," Micka muttered, hitting the magazine against his palm before placing the muzzle back against his head to pull the trigger again. Noah winced each time he did. "You own a building worth a billion dollars but you can't buy yourself a proper gun?"

Annoyed, he placed the gun back on the table. "I'm going to need another gun," he stated, giving out his hand.

Diego sat there, licking his lips that curved into a grin, looking at Micka in amusement. His gaze was so intense that it felt like the distance between them reduced to zero as if they were the only two standing in the room, face-to-face. Micka looked around him, wondering if someone was standing behind him, but there was no one. Diego's piercing gaze was staring at Micka, and only him.

"Are you just going to sit there and stare at me all day?" he asked, puzzled. "I'm trying to kill myself here."

"The gun was never loaded, guapo."

"Who carries a bulletless gun?" Micka scowled.

"Me," Diego smiled.

Diego had done this before on multiple occasions. He's had numerous humans and creatures arrive at his doorsteps for his blood, but he's rarely given any, and never to a human being.

"Wait, so all of this was a trick? What about the blood? I can't waste any more time, Astrid will-"

"I'll give you my blood."

Everyone's eyes widened at Diego's decision.

"Diego-" Owen began, but Tig quickly stopped him. He shook his head and Owen frowned, backing down.

"Get me a jar," Diego ordered in a husky voice. One of the omegas quickly left the room and came back with a glass jar, placing it on the desk.

"Micka, was it?"

The deep, raspy voice that spoke his name in an accent sounded strangely melodic, catching Micka's attention, and the agreeable trace of huskiness resonated in his ears. Micka hated to admit but he that it was charming.

Micka then realized that he hadn't replied and quickly answered, hoping that Diego hadn't noticed him staring. But Diego noticed everything, smiling like he knew what kind of effect he had on Micka.

"Yeah."

"Be a good boy and hold the jar for me."

Micka gagged.