(Betrayed#2)Kai Anderson

This is part 2 to the 'Betrayed' chapter before this. I wasn't planning on part two so this took me a while to think of. I'm sorry if this is bad! Also, this chapter remind me of this song a lot. So please listen to it. 

In the next week, I should have the following things coming out...

-Part 2 of 'Long Time Lover' 

-A Kai Anderson lemon request

IF YOU WANT TO REQUEST PLEASE DO! I love it when you guys give me ideas or even just who you want in this book. So if you guys want more Kit or Tate or whoever, please comment! ILY!

Warnings- None

Type- Fluff

"Need a fill-up?" the waiter at the coffee shop asked me.

"I'm okay thanks. Can I actually get the bill?" I asked her. She nodded and walked away.

After my fight with Kai this morning, I had been in this cafe all day just questioning everything.

The waiter came back up with the bill and I paid and left a generous tip before walking out. It was raining lightly outside. This was nice weather to me. I didn't like it when it was too sunny outside. I liked dark clouds and dripping skies. Normally, I would be happy on a day like this but, I couldn't be. I couldn't bring myself to be in a good mood after what had happened this morning. I loved Kai but, the way he treated me, like a pet almost, wasn't right. 

I walked down the street as the sky cried and groaned. My black boots made a squeaking noise every time I took a step. When I got to the corner of the sidewalk I stopped. I hadn't driven myself here, and the rain was starting to pour. I looked down at my feet and took a deep breath. 

I got out my phone and called Winter to pick me up. 

"Okay, I'll be there in less than five," she said sighing.

I hung up and stood under the small canopy that was hanging from the side of an abandoned shop. 

Sood enough, Winter was there. I got in her car without saying a word.

"What's your problem?" she asked driving off down the small city street. 

"Nothing," I answered. 

For the rest of the time, we stayed silent. She could tell that I wanted to be left alone. 

When we pulled into the Anderson's driveway. I stayed perfectly still. Not moving anything. Just staring out of the car window at the neighbor's yard. 

"Come on (y/n). I have to turn the car off. Get out," Winter said placing a hand on my shoulder.

I slowly got out of the car and slammed its door. 

I walked up to the house and unlocked the door with the spare key. 

I walked in and walked down to the basement. I took off my shoes and sat down on the couch. I turned the T.V on and the news channel popped up.

"Five killings in the past several weeks a-" I changed the channel.

I decided on animal planet and sat there with my eyes shut. I wasn't tired physically but mentally. Kai had completely drained everything out of me. I knew I couldn't do this anymore. 

I laid down on the sofa and curled up into a ball. My thoughts wouldn't stop racing. I thought of running away, ending everything, and even just ending Kai. None of those thoughts satisfied me. The more I thought, the more upset I got. Tears came to my eyes again. I buried my face into a pillow and screamed.

I heard footsteps come down the stairs and around the couch. I didn't lookup. I knew who it was.

Kai sat on the end of the couch near my feet and placed a hand on my leg. 

"(y/n)... please talk to me," he said softly. 

I didn't move.

Kai sighed and started rubbing my leg.

"I'm sorry. I know I was harsh to you this morning but, that's what I'm supposed to do, as a leader, as a man, you wouldn't understand," he said.

I stopped crying and looked up at him.

"Your such a sexist pig. YOU KNOW THAT!" I yelled in his face.

"I'M TIRED OF BEING LOOKED DOWN UPON BECAUSE I HAVE DIFFERENT BODY PARTS THAN YOU! JUST STOP! YOUR NOT BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE!" I got up off the couch and screamed in his face.

I started walking away but he grabbed my wrist and held me there. I looked back at him with glassy eyes.

"What," I said gritting my teeth.

He said nothing. All he did was look at the ground.

I tried to tear my arm away from him but his grip was too tight.

"Stop," I said kicking his shin.

Still no response.

I tilted my head back and stared at the ceiling to keep my tears from falling. 

"Is that truly how you feel..." he said still not moving and keeping his eyes low.

"I don't lie," I said gritting my teeth again.

He let go of my arm and his arm fell limp. He slowly fell into the couch.

I stood there and stared at him.

"Go," he said, again, not moving.

"What?" 

"I said, go," he said looking at me.

His beady eyes had an evil glow to them. I just stared back at him. Everything was still. I could see his chest move up and down every time he took a breath. 

"No," I said. Tears rolled down my cheeks once again. I couldn't control it. I couldn't control myself.

I fell to my knees and held my face with the palms of my hands. I shut my eyes and my thoughts just stopped. It was like a switch was flipped. I couldn't think of anything but, leaving Kai and what it would be like to feel that pain. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I left him. Kai put a hand on my head and ran his bony fingers through my hair. 

I looked up at him. His face was just straight. No emotion was showing yet he still caressed my head. I wrapped my arms around his torso and squeezed. He hugged me back and rested his head on top of mine. 

"I can't leave you, I don't care how much it hurts to stay here. Leaving will hurt more," I said into his chest. 

He rubbed my back and kissed the top of my head. 

"Don't cry, love. You will always be my number one angel," 

He lifted my chin and I stared into his dark eyes. he leaned in and kissed my lips gently. 

"Always and forever."