*When the bite appears your true nature be free.*

"What the fuck are you doing here Ryan?!" Artemis hissed looking he is ready to strangle her all over again. I was about to step in and help the poor girl when she made my body turn ice cold and freeze in my spot.

"Im p-pregnant..And its your baby..."

~~~~~

"Im p-pregnant..And its your baby..."

Im p-pregnant..And its your baby...

Pregnant...Your baby..

Pregnant....

Your baby..

Baby..

baby.

baby...

BABY!?

I felt like the wind was knocked out of me.

Here was this red head girl, saying she's pregnant, yet worst of all...saying its Artemis.

I felt anger, shame, embarrassment and worry all at the same time and I knew I wasn't only feeling my emotions.

My eyes landed on artemis, as he stared at the girl with wide black and blue eyes, going back and forth. Turning green as well.

His breathing was heavy, his chest rising and falling as the girl eyes locked on his.

"A-artemis?" I managed to whisper. His head snapped to mines and his face softened, his eyes swirling with worry and fear.

"I-is what she saying t-true? I-is that your baby in there?"

"Anita let me explain please. Its not what you think." He quickly grabbed my shoulders and his touch alone disgusted me right now.

I shook him off, shaking like crazy. 

I looked at the girl who was now standing holding her stomach with a satisfied smirk on her face.

"You wasn't even fresh in the hospital bed yet before he came to my house and fucked me so good and long. His body pressed against mines, his lips molding with mines, his everything...mixing with mines." The girl -Ryan- spoke.

Artemis was shaking, staring at me as I looked back and forth between them.

"She's lying! She can't be pregnant she just-"

I gasped. "S-so you had sex with her? YOU HAD SEX WITH HER AND GOT HER PREGNANT?"

He started growling and shaking his head. "N-no no, I mean yes...maybe Anita its really not what you think I don't even remember what ha-"

I smacked his right across his face as hard as I could.

I was shaking with anger, my body was on fire, burning up and I couldn't even look at him.

"You got drunk, stuck your dick inside another woman and fucked her while I was fighting for my life, not even knowing how the hell I got on that bed...And your telling me its not what I think?!"

I scoffed and shook my head, tears blurry my vision. "All this shit about mates, and love and moon goddess above. Yeah right. Fuck you Xavier, and hope you have  a beautiful time with your loving family."

I ran out of the room, him calling behind me as I stormed down the stairs past the kitchen when I bumped into everyone.

"Anita whats wrong?" Adrian came up to me, but I was looking at Riley and them.

"You knew." 

They stayed silent, and I banged my first on the table. "YOU FUCKING KNEW AND DIDN'T TELL ME?"

They lowered there head and I sniffed. "Guess im not worthy as your Luna am I?"

I stormed out of the kitchen, half way to the woods when I stopped in front of Anastasia.

She had her arms folded and a pitiful look on her face.

"What the fuck you looking at? Wish it was you he slept with? Go ahead and join the damn line, maybe he'll fuck you while im gone."

She didn't say anything but sighed. "Its not what you think Aniela...I don't like you, but Artemis wouldn't do something so horrible to you...your his mate."

I felt my insides burning more and I couldn't breathe. I run past her and back into the woods.

~~~

I couldn't stop crying. I haven't cried this hard in a while, but the pain in my body was too much to deal.

I hated him, I wanted to scream at him. But I couldn't even do that.

how could he get another girl pregnant?

was I not enough?

could he not have waited for me...was this whole mate bullshit a lie?

I cried harder and harder imagining him with a whole family when he was suppose to me with me. I remember when I started having these strong feelings for him...

You never know what is hidden between those trees. Who is watching you... Who is listening.

"Is this about-"

"Answer my question Xavier."

It felt weird on my tongue. His name didn't sound right to say. I don't think anything would feel right.

"No, she was just a fuck."

I laughed and turned to him. "And that is suppose to make me feel better? I thought mates were suppose to-"

He grabbed my shoulders. Not too hard to hurt me but he had a strong grip on it to keep me in place. Damn him and his super strength.

"I was waiting for you for years. A fucking long time. I thought you didn't exist. Something bad happened to you..." He trailed off his eyes flickering different colors. I gasped in awe. He looked in my eyes as he spoke his next words. "I thought the moon goddess was punishing me for not waiting. I regret that, I really do. But Anastasia means nothing to me. You do. Your my world, the air my lungs need to breathe. Your my mate."

I blinked back tears. I could feel a strong pull towards him. Fucking hell I just met the asshole.

I still have so much to learn about this stupid supernatural world.

But right now, all that matters is that in Artemis eyes, I am his world.

His everything.

His forever...

A growl ripped from my throat and I shook my head. It was all a lie, im nothing to him. And he's nothing to me.

Suddenly this intense pain hit my head and I curled up screaming in pain.

"W-what the f-"

My back bended and I felt bones cracking. 

I screamed crying and my fingers turned into paws, with long nails.

"M-make it stop please, Stop it no-"

I felt my legs twist, and my neck snap. The nose on my face stretched out into a snout and my vision was blurry.

The heat in my body intensify and I couldn't take the pain.

What is happening to me?

My back arched and my toes curled behind me, everything was twisted and my bones was sticking in different directions, fur covered my whole body and I hated this.

I tried to call out but a whimper was all that escaped.

My breathing wasn't normal, my heart was racing faster, I felt warmer than ever, hot maybe.

I could hear things from miles away, smell things better.

A-am I a werewolf?
No impossible...Im just a human right?

When the bite appears your true nature be free.

T-the bite?

W-what bite. I wasn't bitten, no one-

Oh my god.