Ch. 34 🖤 TORTURE 🖤

(Mina's POV)

Fear started rising in me as my body trembled.

What should I do now?

Sehun...

"Hi~" She smiled mischievously.

Vivi who had awakened from it's sleep growled at them making me look at the little dog worriedly.

"A dog?" She glared at it questioningly. She raised her hand as I instinctively moved in between them. I had the feeling that if I hadn't, she would have hurt Vivi.

"Hmph! It's cute but annoying." She scoffed.

"Grab her and move out of this place." She instructed the two men behind her without even looking at them. Her eyes were fixated on me as she continued to stare at me intensely before turning around to walk away.

The two of them walked to me. Before I could protest, one of them grabbed Vivi and the other who was very  tall held my arm harshly, making me gasp in pain.

"No... Let me go!" I tried to push him but he was too strong. But then I noticed Vivi had collapsed on the floor.

"What did you do to Vivi?" I asked, tears forming in my eyes.

"Don't worry, it just fainted." The one who had grabbed Vivi earlier spoke. "And now, it's your turn." He said and I didn't get time to figure out as I started to lose my consciousness.

His eyes

His eyes... are dangerous.

____

Feeling something cold on my cheeks, I slowly opened my eyes as my vision was still blurry. I finally came to my senses and slapped his hand away instantly. Whimpering in fear, I looked around to see the unfamiliar surroundings and the three of them had completely trapped me.

"Do you know why are you here?" The girl asked.

What's gonna happen to me?

Is she going to kill me?

"I don't understand what is it that he saw in you. You are no match to me. How could Sehun do that to me?" She looked annoyed.

"Hey, what should I do to make Sehun love me?" She crouched down looking at me while touching my hair.

"You're going to die here

"You're going to die here." Her smile faded. Her eyes intentionally focused on staring in my eyes as I started to feel uncomfortable by it.

Something tells me that I must not look in her eyes at any cost.

"There must be something. Something that will be enough to let me consume your heart and soul. Your weakness, your biggest regret or fear..." She lifted my face to make me look at her.

"Or a nightmare..." My eyes grew wider in realisation.

"Stop it... Don't make me remember..." Tears started rolling down from my eyes.

"Hmm, it seems you had a terrible life in your past. I saw it all. Should I show you your past?" I felt my body being lifted up in air. I struggled to breathe by her tight grip around my neck.

"Just die. Someone like you don't deserve to live. You know that well yourself." She said before throwing me as if I were a ball. What came next was even more painful as my back hit the wall with great force, making me spit out blood before I hit the floor with a loud thud.

"S-Se

"S-Se..." My body hurt like hell. My head was spinning. The smell of my own blood made me feel disgusted. But still, it wasn't enough so she punched me in the stomach as more blood splattered on the floor.

"Just kill her already, Sis." One of them said.

"Shut up! I will make her more suffer." She glared at me. "She won't scream in pain, unlike other humans." She was getting annoyed now.

"Do you even feel pain? Or were you lifeless from the beginning?" She asked grabbing my chin harshly.

"I don't like that look on your face." She said releasing her grip on my chin.

"Kill this girl, Lucas." She instructed before walking away from me.

I heard footsteps approaching me and then his face appeared in my sight. He grabbed my neck revealing his fangs, ready to bite into my flesh anytime.

Where the hell are you, Sehun?

Are my thoughts unable to reach him...?

~•~

A/N

The GIFs are taken from the movie, The Twilight Saga : New Moon and the anime movie, Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel II. Lost Butterfly.

Vote and Comment if you liked this chapter! ♥️

💜💜💜