Chapter 28.

"Say it, C" She says into my ear then takes my ear lobe between her teeth. I nod again, this time harder. "I need you to say it baby, out loud so I know you really want me to" Her hand travels down and under her t-shirt that I am wearing.

"I want to" I rush the words and she smiles against my neck, her mouth continuing her gentle assault. She doesn't say anything, instead she grabs my thighs, lifting me higher onto her torso and begins to walk out of the water. As she reaches the bank she lets me go and I whine, inflaming her ego even more but I don't care. All I know is that I want her, I need her. She reaches out for my hands and pulls me up onto the bank with her.

I am unsure what to do so I just stand on the grass, Max's shirt is heavy and soaked with water. "Do you want it to be here? Or my room?" She asks and I shrug nervously. I don't want to go to her room because the drive there will give me too much time to overthink what I am about to do.

"Here" I say and look around. There is no one in sight and I pray that no one will come here.

"Eager?" She smiles and I roll my eyes. The heat in my body is slowly burning out the longer Max's touch is not on me. "Come here" she says in a low voice and the heat returns.

My feet pad quietly across the soft grass and I stop only inches from Max. Her hands immediately reach for the hem of her soaked t-shirt and she peels it off of my body. The way she looks at me alone drives me crazy, my hormones are out of control. My pulse speeds up as she looks my body up and down one more time before taking my hand.

"Lay down on the shirt" She says and moves down to the ground with me. She lays me onto the wet shirt and leans herself up on her elbow to hold her weight so she is laying on her side, facing me as I lay on my back. No one has ever seen me this exposed before and Max has seen so many girls, girls much better looking than me. My hands move up to cover my body, Max sits up and grabs both of my wrists and pushes them down to my sides.

"Don't ever cover up, not for me" she says and looks into my eyes.

"It's just.." I begin to explain but she cuts me off.

"No, you will not cover up, you have nothing to be ashamed of Charl" does she mean that? "I mean it, look at you" she says, seeming to read my mind.

"You've been with so many girls" I point out and she frowns.

"None like you" I could take her answer many different ways but I choose to let it go.

"Do you have a condom?" I ask her, trying to remember the few things I know about sex.

"A condom?" She chuckles. "I'm not going to have sex with you" she says and I begin to panic. Is this all a game to humiliate me?

"Oh" Is all I say, I begin to pull myself up but she grabs my shoulders and gently pushes me back down.

"Where are you going? " Realization hits her, "Oh.. no I didn't mean it like that, I just meant that you have never done anything.. at all so I am not going to have sex with you. Today" she adds and I feel a little bit of the pressure in my chest dissolve.

"There are many other things I want to do to you first" she says in my ear and climbs on top of me, all of her weight supported on her hands. She is in a push-up position, her wet hair drips water droplets onto my face and I squirm.

"I can't believe no one has fucked you before" she whispers and she shifts her body to lay on her side once again. She brings her hand to my neck and trails it down, only touching me with her fingertips, then down the valley of my breasts, down my stomach and she stops just above my panties. We are really doing this, me and Max. What is she going to do? Will it hurt? A hundred thoughts race through my mind but disappear as soon as her hand reaches into my panties. I hear her suck a breath through her teeth and she brings her mouth to mine.