⤫2.12

This wrist cast thing can't stop hyuckscult from writing 😗✌🏼

"What about your parents?" Jisung asked as he looked down at the girl who's hand was intertwined with his own

Chaerin stopped walking which caused him to stop in alarm.
"Which one...is my real parents?" She asked confused, remembering both sets of parents along with Mark.

"But Mark- is he not my brother?"
Jisung's eyebrows drew down in confusion.
"Mark?"
"My brother..."

There was a pause before the girl's lips pulled into a frown and she looked up at Jisung.

Her gaze flickered between his eyes, the ones that looked at her as if she was the most valuable thing on earth, like if he looked away she'd disappear.

"What happened while I was away?"
"What do you mean love?" He turned back around and they began walking through the dark moonlight night.

It just felt like the two of them existed in that moment, hands intertwined and Chaerin's free hand trailed up his arm till she gripped the material of his sleeve.

A small smile tugged at his lips as she clung onto him, occasionally resting her head on his arm as they walked.

"With you...how have you been?"
Jisung hummed at the question.
"I'm good now you're here,"

Chaerin scoffed lightly and looked up at him, only being able to see the moon lighting his defined jaw and the soft fluttering of his eyelashes.

"You're good at trying to change the conversation Sung," she stated softly, a small yawn following it.

Jisung left the question unanswered as they roamed aimlessly around the streets, basking in their own presences- making up for the 7 months apart.

"I really did miss you," he said quietly, voice full of sincerity and Chaerin glanced up at him through her tired eyes.
"I waited for you everyday."

"Why?" She whispered back, head resting on his arm and looking up at him. Jisung's eyes never left her face, unable to look away as he found himself falling deeper.

"Because when you left, this world didn't feel worth living in."