chapter fifteen

"Your bloodruns cold..." The woman said as she sat down before you.

"It always has," You replied while keeping pressure on your wound.

"Nothing, it is just unusual," Lisa said while going to press down on your cut with the cloth she had. Unusually that it shouldn't be.

"It is fine, I can take care if it in my own, Lisa," You said as you gently grabbed the cloth from her hands. She smiled as she got up and returned to the bookshelf.

"Y/n, I have been thinking- about you, science-" She said as she grabbed a book and placed it in front of you, "-alchemy and the like,"

"And? What have you concluded?" You said while looking up from your cut. She dusted off the book before with her hands, it seemed to be from the depths of her library in her cottage.

"...I think that neglecting your gift is a mistake..."

You flinched at her words, she was basically telling you to use the magic that put you in this situation in this first place.

"You're asking me to use the magic that did this? Killed my family and took everything from me? The very magic that would cause me to be a witch and be burned at the stake by your people?"

"Dare you forget that your magic is not just magic, but science itself? You're gift can do amazing things, you shouldn't let it go because people can't understand," Lisa said while getting up and squeezing your shoulders. A tear rolled out your eye from the hurtful memories, which she wiped. You reached over you to open the book and show you the pages.

"Look at the information you have given me- the people you have helped! You nor your magic is bad,"

You interrupted her, but unraveling the cloth and showing that it healed. She smiled at your arm, proving to her how magnificent you really, "I don't know, Lisa" you said scared.

" It will be fine, you don't have to do it in the open. Nevertheless, you should practice, I  don't know how or when but because of human nature-" she said while pointing to herself "-there will be a time where we need help. That they will need help changing the world and you can do that. Not everyone in the human race deserves to suffer,"

"If that is what you wish. After all, I owe you my everything,"
---------------------------------------------------------

"How's your cut doing," Sypha asked as she grabbed your hand. You opened your eyes from your daydream, just smiled, and let her examine it.

"I thought we agreed that you weren't going to fight without me? How come you get all the fun," Trevor smirked while looking to you.

"Sorry, this one had to be done and you weren't there," You laughed. Trevor didn't know what it was, but your laugh seemed to sooth him.

"It's almost time to go," Alucard said while walking from the other side of the wagon.

"Wow, It's healed already,"Sypha said while unraveling the cloth. Alucard looked over to you in surprise and you just shrugged.

"Yea I do that," You said while getting up from your spot on the ground and walking over to the carvan. You climbed inside and Alucard climbed in right after you.

"What about the array?" Alucard questions. Was he worried about you?

"Oh yes, that. I can fix it but not at the moment. So I guess I'll be down an ability until the next village,"

"Hopefully we don't run into trouble," Trevor said while finally putting the caravan in motion

"So Y/n, so we have more time now. Why don't you tell us about yourself?" Sypha said from the front.

"There's no escaping now..." Alucard said while laying down. You glared at him and proceeded to think about throwing him out of the moving caravan.

"There isn't anything really to tell, I'm just special I guess," You lied while looking at the dissaperaing village. Off to Lupu you were.

"That's not what you said the other day," Trevor smirked. While he didn't look back at you, you could imagine and hear the smirk when he talked.

"Maybe another time, when I feel more comfortable. I'll talk about that part of myself. My past, and how the hell I ended up this way," You chuckled while stroking your arms.

"Not again, and so soon," Sypha groaned. You looked to where she was looking and saw what seemed to be night creatures walking down the road.

"...but, it's not night time," You said. Everyone perked up at the realization that this was extreme unusually.

"Someone must be controlling them," Alucard said while jumping out the caravan.

"And who would that be?" Trevor said while steeping down from his eat and pulling out his whip.

"A forgemaster maybe, or a forgemaster gave them those creatures. It could be anyone for all we know," You said while rolling back your sleeves.

"That would be correct, alchemist," A voice called out. Sypha summoned her flames and walked beside you. You looked to the monsters, only to seem them making a passage in which a man in a cloak walked through.

"Who are you," Alucard said while steeping to the other side of you. Well isn't he protective?

The man ignored him and started talking to you again, "Little alchemist, do me a favor and just die like all the others, would you? Save me the trouble of tearing you apart,"