chapter sixteen

"We'll say it again, who the hell are you?" You said while walking towards the mysterious man.

"Y/n watch out-" Sypha said before a creature lunged at her. She dodged then Alucard came to slice it.

"The monsters won't attack you, I'll personally deal with you myself," The man said while reaching for several daggers.

"That's fine, I'll end this quickly," you said while clapping your hands together and touching the ground. A line of spikes quickly came from the ground in his direction. The man dodged and while in motion, he threw several daggers in your direction.

You touched the ground again, making a wall. From around the other side of the wall, touch the ground, and made stepping stools. You used the pillars to launch yourself towards him. He pulled out his daggers and blocked your attack, causing you to back him a bit and throw a kick at him. He grabbed your leg and turned around, using your momentum against you and into a tree. You hit the tree but quickly recovered by touching the ground and sending a wave of pillars towards him.

He jumped up in the air to avoid you and sent his own wave of fire to your directions. You counter by snapping your fingers, making an explosion that pushed you back.

"Shouldn't we help her?" Trevor asked while using his whip to kill another monster. He looked towards Alucard and he just shrugged.

"If you want to die, Belmont," Alucard said while slashing a creature, killing it, "I doubt we would do much good in a fight like that,"

"What do you mean?" Trevor said while he dodge an attack and punched the monster in the throat.

"It's a magic fight, that man is a magician. He reeks of magic," Sypha said while throwing ice disc towards the creature in front of her, cutting off its head.

"Plus, I'm fine," You spoke while touching the ground. As you stood up, a sword was created from the dirt, and you snapping your fingers, setting it aflame.

"A flaming sword, I must admit, that's pretty fucking cool," Trevor said while smirking.

"Not enough though," The man said while attacking with his dagger, which you blocked with your sword. You swung again but the man dodged and swung at you himself. You dodged and hit him with the hilt of your sword, causing him to take a step back.

"Watch out y/n," Sypha said while holding out her hand and sending fire in your direction. You jumped back and grabbed some snow. You transmuted it and turned it into daggers that you threw at him once he dodge Sypha's fire. It struck him in the shoulder and him grimaced while regaining his stance.

"This does not concern you, Speaker," The man said. Like you had before, he clapped his hand and touched the ground, causing it to shake and fragment.

"Another alchemist?" You said bewildered. You actually couldn't believe it, you thought all other alchemist were dead.

"Well shit," Alucard said as he watched the ground break.

"I know all types of magic, one of them happens to be alchemy," He said. Without you noticing because of the ground, he came up to your side and kicked you. You yelped as you were kicked, lost your sword, and only stopped  when you were knocked into Trevor.

"What the fuck-" Trevor said while thinking about the man, only to be interrupted when you knocked into him. You both hit a tree and slumped down to the ground. You groaned while sitting up in his lap, "...well get a man dinner first, eh?"

"Shut up, Trevor," You said while getting up and looking over him.

"I could use some support," Sypha said while using ice to block the pillars the man sent towards her.

"Of course," Alucard said while jumping over her and attacking the man with his sword.

"My business is not with you, get out of my way," The man said while blocking Alucards attack. Alucard used his power to quickly get behind the man but it was no use, he quickly turned around to block Alucard. He grabbed Alucards sword, making his hand bleed, but started to transmute it. Seeing this happen Alucard jumped back, stooping the transmutation.

"What the hell are you doing?" Trevor said while looking at you, glancing back towards Sypha and Alucard fighting.

"I need a tree branch, to draw a circle," You said while looking up at the tree you were under. You touched the ground and push yourself up into the tree were you broke off a large branch.

"For what?" He asked as he watched you jump of the pillar you created.

"For something huge and fucking crazy, " You said while regaining your balance, "Distract enough that he doesn't notice me, don't get hurt cause again, that would be troublesome for me,"

"Stop saying that!" Trevor slightly shouted while he watched you run off, "..your troublesome for me..." he whined.

"Belmont, are you going to help us, or just watch us die?" Alucard said while clashing with his opponent. Trevor grunted and used his whip to grab the man's ankle. While falling, the man swiped snow, that turned into ice shards, towards Trevor. He dodged but the whip slacked, causing the man's ankle to be released.

The man recovered from falling by doing a handstand and basically kicking Alucard in the face. He flipped to get back up only to dodge the ice disc Sypha threw at him. In retaliation, the man sent a wall to push Sypha back, which it did successfully.

"Everyone get out of the circle!" You said while letting go of the branch and holding out your hand. You were at the edge of the circle, glaring at him.

"Y/n don't!" Sypha said with wide eyes as she recognized the circle.

"What makes you think you can keep me in here?" The man said while sprinting towards you.

"This..." you said while snapping your fingers and setting him aflame. He slowed down but proceeded to move towards you.

"You think your flames can stop me? I taught those to you!" The man screamed while emerging from the flames unscathed.

"What-" You said as you stopped yourself. You caught a slight glimpse of his face as his hood fluttered and realization overcame you, "oh my gosh-"

Suddenly you felt a pain in your abdomen. You looked down to see daggers sticking out of you, the ones the man held before hand. You were to surprised and bewildered to even noticed that he threw something at you.

"Y/n!" Trevor said while running towards you.

"Stay back!" You said while looking towards him. The man took this opportunity to stab you again in your upper shoulder.

"You're finished," The man said while his hood fell back to reveal familiar e/c eyes and h/c hair.

You just smirked and whispered in his ear, "You are too..."

And then you clapped your hands.

And then everything went black.