20

"Wow, this house is amazing!" I yelled out as I jumped on the comfortable couch of the living room

"Wow, this house is amazing!" I yelled out as I jumped on the comfortable couch of the living room. Taeyong dragged my suitcase towards the edge of the couch. He shook his head at me.

It is about 3am and after sorting out things at the base, my brother took me to the main house. It's a huge mansion located in the richest suburbs of Seoul. Modern and huge it stands in between the houses of the most wealthy citizens of South Korea. In the backyard, covered up by a extremely tall fence, there is a pool and chill area. 

Inside, the house consists of 15 bedrooms for my entire family, 3 living spaces, a huge kitchen, small shooting range for practice, martial arts room, game room, cinema, etc... You get the point.

Back to now, I finally stood up from the comfy couch and after walking up a quite wide set of stairs, Taeyong showed me to my room. It was beautiful. It also had it's own closet and huge bathroom. I completely fell in love with it.

"Okay, you need a lot of rest, okay?" He said as I dropped onto the king sized bed. I voiced my agreement in a small "mhm".  "Oh, and this." He handed me my old phone and a brand new iPhone 11. With a wide grin I accepted the phone and got up in a sitting position to put my SD card into the brand new phone.

Taeyong left the room with a short "I'll get you some food." I quickly started my new phone and found many messages from my friends. After a small think, I called Lisa. She kinda organised this after all.

The phone rang only about 2 times, before I heard all kinds of shouting on the other side of the line.

Finally I heard a dominant "shut up!" And everyone went quiet. That of course was Lisa. "Haeun! What the fuck have you been doing, we've been worried sick! We looked all over for you!" There was anger and at the same time sorry in her words. I immediately felt guilty.

"I'm really so sorry guys..." I said quietly. I was met with silence so I continued with my already organized lie. "My dad suddenly came to visit and I had to go meet him. On my way to the taxi for us to go to the mall, my phone fell on concrete and got pretty badly broken. I had to get a new one. I am so, so, so, sorry." I slightly used my cutesy voice at the end of that. I heard a low sigh after.

"It's okay. It wasn't your fault." Lisa said, relieved.

"And never do that again!" I heard Minnie in the background and I giggled.

"Yes ma'am!" I shouted out. "Oh and also, I'll be ditching school for the next few days to hang out with my dad. Is that okay with you guys?"

"Of course! You told us how much you miss him and you dont get to spend much time together. Why wouldn't it be fine?" Dahyun chimed in.

"You should get some rest. You probably did a lot with your dad." I heard Daehwi say like the worried mom he is. I giggled.

"Okay mOm." I said sarcastically and earned a laugh from the people on the other side of the line. "Okay then guys, good night!" I finished off and after hearing their goodbyes, I hung up the phone and casually splattered on the comfy bed with a sigh.