15

Jin guides Y/N inside the backstage room, he could notice that she was quite nervous.

"T-Thank you so much for doing that Jin.." She replied quietly, Jin smiled.

"Yah! It's not a problem, I'm sorry you had to go through that weird experience though. Are you okay? Did that guard hurt you or something?" Jin asked concerned about her. Y/N quickly shook her head.

"No, nothing like that. He just tried to kick me out of the building... Heh.."

"I'll have a word with him later, I just hope he doesn't tell our manager something about this, I don't want you in any trouble." Jin let out a sigh as he added.

Y/N smiled and replied. "Thank you."

"By the way Y/N, no need to be nervous around us. We're ordinary people, you don't have to feel uncomfortable just because we're idols."

"Are you kidding me?! You guys aren't ordinary, you guys are so amazing and so special in any way! Perfect even!!" Y/N replied as her eyes widen at what Jin just said.

Jin let out a chuckle. "Well, thank you. Your support means. But I have a question... I know we're all cool as you say, but, who's your bias??"

"Um...I.." Y/N looked over at Jin and stayed silent, should she say?

"Well... it's--"

"Jin seriously! What's taking you guys so long to bring her here!" A voice spoke, someone opened the door and it was Jungkook.

"Seriously Hyung, she's probably already frightened enough! No need to scare her off with your dad jokes!" Jungkook spoke.

"At least my jokes are amazing, they didn't kill anyone. And! At least I have a sense of humour." Jin replied crossing his arms.

"Yeah sure Hyung.. Anyways, hi Y/N! It's nice to see you again!" Jungkook replied giving her a bunny smile.

"H-Hi! It's nice to see you too!" Y/N replied nervously.

"Come on in!" Jungkook replied as he grabbed her hand and led her inside.

   'Oh boy, this will be interesting..'
______________________________________

Hey guys!  Hope you enjoyed the chapter. If you want to see more be sure to vote and comment! I also wanted to tell you that I made an Instagram account! The username is @  pastelkooks and you want to go ahead and follow it! I'll be writing some imagines and some BTS related stuff.

Anyways, thank you for reading! May God bless you all! ❤