-5-

We went home after our plan to catch the stalker failed and there was an awkward silence between Namjoon and I.

"You should get in through the garden door...with this delay, my parents must be at home already."- I told him, breaking silence.

"Okey...sure..."

As we were about to go separate ways to end up under the same roof, he stopped me by talking.

"Y/N...are we okay?...you know I only did it, because it had to be done... I'm sorry.."- he said hesitant and I chuckled.

"Don't worry about it, I know, no need to sorry"- I smiled and went towards the front door of the house.

The truth is, I had never kissed anyone. I want it to be special, besides no one really liked me before. It's not that I'm mad at him, he did it so we could have a chance to escape, but I'm just a little sad about it.

****

"Hey, mom!"- I said entering the house.

"God! Where have you been?!"- my mom asked worried.

"Chill..I was with friends..."- I lied.

"I was so worried! Don't do that again!"- she scolded me for a minute, but then smiled for a moment. - was it a boy who you were with?"- she asked with a snicky smile. My dad heard that and came in the picture.

"Boy? What boy? Are you dating?!"- he asked.

"Oh God... I'm going to bed"- I said and chuckled at his reaction.

****

The weekend came and we went camping. I can't lie. It has been a little weird with Namjoon. Even Jimin noticed. As I was preparing my tent, he came up to me.

"So, have you decided that I'm better than the new guy?"- Jimin said.

"You are always gonna be my one"- I joked and a big smile appeared on his face.

"Don't say those things!!"- he got flustered.

The hours went by and I played games all day with Jimin, which was fun. Namjoon hung out with the popular guys all day. Including Jenna's boyfriend. He's an asshole. He is just like her. Bullies everyone he wants, but because he can't influence my family in any way (unlike Jenna), I already made it very clear to him that he shouldn't mess with me and it worked until now. But why is Namjoon hanging with that stupid guy?

The night came and all of my class was sitting around the fire. Jimin was there too.

"Everyone! Let's play a game!"- our class president said.

"Like what?"- I asked.

"Truth or Dare"- Jenna said, holding her boyfriends arm with a sneaky smile.

We started playing and people were making questions and dares.
I was being quiet, until Jenna called my name. I looked at her and I already know something bad is going to come out of her mouth.

"Y/N, truth or dare?"

"I'm not playing"- I said.

"Oh, for someone who is always very brave, you sure are not today....or is it all a role play you do?"- she said with that annoying smile.

"Fine...truth...just because I don't feel like getting up"- I said.

"Is it true your dad's ba murderer?"- she asked, her mouth with the same smile as I looked dumbfounded.-"Isn't it true?.. isn't that why you moved here in first place? To escape him?"

"Shut up Jenna!"- Jimin said standing up trying to defend me.

"What? Everyone should know who she really is...the girl who is so brave in front of the others...is a lie...she is just a scared little girl."- Jenna finished.

I got up and left. Not because of embarrassment but because it was something I myself wanted to forget...how does she even know about that?! If I had stayed just one minute long, I might have hit her.

I ran to the woods and Jimin came after me and held my wrist.

"Y/N, where are you going?"

I took my wrist out of his hold and kept walking into the woods.

Namjoons POV
After Y/N left I wanted to go after her, but Jenna was laughing at what she just did. How can she?

"Why are you laughing? Are you better than her?"- I told Jenna.

"Oh!! He speaks!"- she made fun.

"I do...and let me tell you something...if she had a bad past, you'll have a bad future...because no person like you should ever accomplish what she wants." - I told her as she looked at me dumbfounded and I walked away from her to go look for Y/N.
Instead, I found Jimin.

"Where is she? I thought you went after her?"- I asked him.

"She just ran away!"- he said.

"Jesus"- I said in frustration, going into the woods to find her. After various times of calling her name, I decided to fly above the woods to see if I could find her.

Y/Ns POV

Thank God I had my phone with me and could use the flashlight. I heard water and went to it. It's a little scary I must say, but having everyone looking at me like that its even scarier.

I walked, but I kept hearing sticks break and a defening silence around me, making me pay attention to every single noise.

Suddenly, birds start flying out of the trees and making a lot of noise. Then, a loud and different sound was heard along with strong wind hitting my body, making me fall on the ground from fear with my eyes closed.

When I opened them, someone was in front of me, with his posture lowered to me so he could look me in the eyes.

I looked into his eyes for a moment. His wings were showing but his stare is making me want to look at his beautiful facial features for a little longer.