Her Happiness (I)

The story takes place after Arnav asks Khushi to leave after she brings Shyam back to Raizada Mansion for Anjali......

Reminder: Khushi is well educated and modern with traditional values!!!
_______________________________
Arnav "I SAID LEAVE!!!" He shouted making her flinch as a tear rolled down her eye.

She gulped hard and immediately left his bedroom biting back a sob.

Gupta House

Garima "Khushi? Is everything alright?" She asked concerned.

Khushi "Yeah, what's wrong with me?" She faked a smile. "I'm tired Amma." She said wearily. "I'll go sleep for a while." She whispered.

Buaji "Nandkishore! Are you sure?"

Khushi "Yes Buaji. It's just.....a lot has happened at RM since the Mehendi ceremony. I didn't get time to relax." She mumbled.

Garima "Everyone is so worried." She sighed. "Don't worry. You don't take stress go sleep." She cupped her face.

___________________________________

Burying her head on the pillow she let her guard down as she cried her heart out recalling all the days of her suffering.

The fashion show

The goons

ARD incidents

Day when she trained Lavanya

Diwali Rejection

Forced Marriage

Her life after Marriage

His Kidnap

Anjali's abortion incident and what followed after

Finally today, the day when she was again ruthlessly accused by the man she was madly in love with.

Arnav.....

She dozed off as sleep took over her already drained heart and mind.

___________________________________
RM

Arnav kept on pacing in his bedroom. He was hurt, frustrated, mad. He closed his eyes replaying everything he said to her today.

He shut his laptop with a bang and decided to get some sleep.

___________________________________

Afternoon
Gupta House

Garima "Khushi, where are you going at this hour?" She asked concerned.

Khushi "I'm going to the parlour Amma, why?"

Garima "Parlour? But why?"

Khushi sighed "To get a haircut. I need a change."

Buaji "Nandkishore! You have such a healthy long beautiful hair. Why cut them?"