xx. YOU BROKE MY HEART AND YOU BROKE MY RIBS.

ACT ii

ACT ii. falling in love and also 1000 feet in the air.
CHAPTER xx. ❛ YOU BROKE MY HEART AND YOU BROKE MY RIBS. ❜

 ❜

ni hai tower,
hong kong.

                     "OKAY, WOW. THAT'S-...THAT'S REALLY FUCKING HIGH," ZERO WHISPERED into Four's ear, her arms wrapped tightly around muscular shoulders. Four concentrated on the metal below, having taken up on Zero's piggyback rain check and carrying her across the crane. With the zipline gone, they had no other choice but to choose such a terrifying option. And with their previous crimes, the pair had no other choice but to leave behind nothing short of a massacre. Together, they had fought and fought and fought and it still hadn't been enough. Though they had finally escaped that damned rooftop, they were still being hunted by Rovach's multitude of little henchmen assholes. And even now, with four men climbing after them, they were outmanned, outgunned and most certainly out of luck.

It was a miracle they had lasted this far.

                Now, at the very bottom of the building that they were currently headed towards, Murat and the rest of their team were hastening the fuck out of there in order to avoid any additional law enforcement drama. Only, when they arrived at what could only be described as the world's smallest MINI Cooper S Clubman R55 that they had ever laid eyes upon, One's eye was practically twitching in exasperation. Never in his billionaire lifetime had he ever lowered himself to such standards, and he loathed the fact that he would have to start now.