Daleks (12th Doctor)

Time for some angst lels

Sorry it's not actually that much of twelve :/ I had this idea and I wanted to stick to it. Enjoy this 3000 word bullshit that I wrote within two hours because why not lol

I was told I need a TW soooo... TW: Mention of death?

Sorry if anyone is OoC

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

You hum softly to yourself as you walk down the corridors of an alien ship. You couldn't be sure, but you hoped that the ship you're inevitably trapped on didn't belong to any aliens that are upset with humans, or the Doctor. You got separated from him when the TARDIS decided to shut the doors just as you walked out and then left with the Doctor still inside. Your anxiety was through the roof, but you were certain that he would come save you. He always does.

You stop as you hear a strange robotic voice near you. You notice there's a room not too far from you so you take a small peak in. You see some weird robot things and cross your fingers, silently hoping that they're good. You take a deep breath and then walk into the room, clearing your throat.

"Uh, hello? I'm (y/n). Um... just wondering where I am, if it's no bother." You smile, waving a little. "I seem to be very lost. If you could tell me the year as well, that would be very helpful."

"You are the Doctor's acquaintance!" The weird robot said in a screechy voice. The light bulbs on its head lit up with each syllable.

"Oh! You've heard of us then! Great, um... So, maybe a bit of help?" You watch as the robots turn towards you. Suddenly your legs are itching to run and your heart is beating impeccably fast. Your mouth goes dry and your hands start sweating as you realize the situation you've put yourself in.

"Exterminate!"

You run as a blue beam shoots past you and run down the corridors again. The robot things follow after you but they're a bit slower. You fish through your jacket pocket for your phone and pull it out, hitting the Doctor's contact immediately. "If you don't fucking pick up- "

"(Y/n)? The TARDIS won't let me get back to you. Where are you? Do you recognize where you are?" The Doctor's thick Scottish burr was more prominent considering how worried for you he was. You could hear the TARDIS making it's normal wheezing noise but along with the cloister bells.

"Some ship full of weird ass robots that don't like either of us apparently! What do you mean the TARDIS won't let you come back?" You shouted down the phone, looking over your shoulder.

"She's having a tantrum. Describe them to me, darling."

You turn your head to look at them just as they yelled 'Exterminate!' and shot another laser at you. "Shit! Dammit, dammit, dammit!"

"No." The Doctor gasped. You could practically hear the fire coursing in his veins.

"What? What no? You recognize their voice?" Your legs were growing tired and you weren't sure how long you could keep going.

"I could never forget. Listen to me, (y/n), don't stop running. Whatever you do, do not stop. I'm going to find a way to get to you." His voice sounds so rough and full of pain. The sound of his voice pushes you to keep going, ignoring the burning in your legs and the stabbing pain in your side. "Don't hang up."

"I won't. I'm going to put my phone in my pocket so I can run faster." You shove your phone into your back pocket and when you look up you immediately come to a stop.