a/n

hiii guys!

so, tomorrow is posting day. sorry i didnt do a mid-week update. holidays are so hard for me to work around.

butttttttttttttt i'm here to promote ;) two things and to also thank you so much for 200k on catfish and 269k on here (im so close to my goal of 300k for this story holy shit) and im less than 100 away from my next thousand of followers so ayyyyyyyyyye

the first thing i'd like to shamelessly promote to all you wonderful people is my new fic (and also baby lips which will be updated on sunday it's a larry mpreg if you like mpregs just saying) that i'm working on, which is called gone astray (literally just posted it like 5 seconds ago) and here is the description for ittt, i'd love it very much if some of you could read it and tell me what you think!

""What ever happened to Louis Tomlinson?"

Forgotten, bitter, and teetering dangerously close to the 'divorce' end of his marriage, Louis has gone from one extreme to the next. He longs for fame. He longs for attention. As he tries to climb his way up to his former position on top, he steps on a few people along the way - including Harry, whom he's been married to for nearly five years. And then, he disappears. [...or, the one where Louis is upset because he thinks he's old and useless. He's also kind of sort of a major asshole and Harry kind of sort of wonder why he even bothers to stick around. That is, of course, until Louis vanishes. Completely.]"

and the other thing i wanted to promote is at the request of tori, who asked me to tell you guys about this in my next update but i'm afraid i'll forget so i'm doing it here.

i'm also literally copying word-for-word what she has up so

basically, tori and her friend kelsey, i believe, are doing what they're calling a fic exchange. it's actually a very cute idea and the general point, if i'm not mistaken, is to be able to post new fics daily for people to read. their account is @larrywinterfic (im gonna dedicate to them) and they have a lot more information there, but i stole this from their summary because i'm shit at explaining:

A fic exchange is where you submit a prompt for a fic you want written, and in return, YOU will be given a prompt that you will then write a fic for. (You can not sign up just to request a fic. You MUST write one as well.)

the pairings are all larry (so woohoo) and even if you don't want to participate, it'd be lovely of you to read what they post and both of them are great writers so it'll definitely be ace

anywayy, sorry this isn't an update, again. tomorrow, my lovelies, i'll see you then! :*