BODY6.

Jodecy Devry|Tootie.

                "BITCH, Dashawn really tried to break up with me

"BITCH, Dashawn really tried to break up with me." Mocha said as we sat in my car.

"Y'all annoying." I said filing my nail.

"No he fucking annoying, bitch gon say "I'm too much drama" bitch I wouldn't give a fuck." I glanced over at her.

"Why do you keep playing with that boy knowing you fucking around with Pooter? Leave him alone."

"But I like him." she pouted.

"But you're having sex with Pooter." I looked at her like she was dumb.

"But Pooter is my best friend."

"Okay well stop fucking Pooter and be in a serious relationship instead of running from commitment because you think every man is gonna treat you how you grandfather treated your grandmother for fifty years before they divorced." I told her.

"Okay bitch cause you ain't have to just read me like that." I shrugged.

I honked the horn again just as Pooter walked out his house with his middle finger up. "Y'all know Toya ass don't play that shit." he said getting in the car.

"You taking all fucking day and night." I said.

"Well excuse the fuck out of me for washing my ass and caring about my hygiene." he said. "Bitches in a rush to get to they nigga house."

"That's not my nigga, stop saying that." I rolled my eyes. "Bitch before you be walking up the freeway."

"Wouldn't be the first." he mumbled.

"Pooter we gotta stop having sex, I'm finna be faithful to my man." Mocha said.

"Okay." he said plainly.

"Okay good." she nodded and I rolled my eyes. These dumbasses wasn't nearly about to stop having sex.

"Is this the building, Pooter?"

"It's the next one." he said. Once we pulled into the parking lot they asked me for a code.

"What's the code?" I asked turning around to look at him, he shrugged.

"I was always with him when we came here." I turned my face up calling Ameer.

"What's the code?" I asked when he answered.

"4352." he said and I hung up telling the man and he buzzed me in.

I parked my car and got out as Pooter threw his arm around my shoulder. "Why you got a attitude?"

"I don't know." I said honestly, laying my head on his side.

"You tired?" he asked me and I nodded as we got to the elevator. He pressed the fifth floor button.