4: Princess

Nervous - The Neighbourhood

_______

"Did you see that last minute goal! Fuck I'm so happy dude!"

Jungkook gives his radiating roommate a wide bunny smile as he rambles on about the game; now much more freshen up and not all sweaty like earlier. Once the game ended, of course came the after party in this random frat house, who literally have parties just for the fun of it. Luckily for them it's Friday so they didn't have any classes tomorrow and the frat house is only a walking distance away from the dorms.

At first Jungkook wasn't going to go, at all, not having the greatest experiences with these events in general, but just the mere thought of leaving Jimin alone while someone could possibly take adavnatge of him while he's in his intoxicated state drove him to pull on a pastel blue hoodie with ripped jeans on and follow Jimin anywhere he went to.

Even though Jimin is perfectly capable of taking care of himself, Jungkook is too traumatized to risk it.

He once knew a friend like Jimin....

A person who smiled as though the world was made of rainbows and trees, and lived like they might've died the next day.

A glimmering light in the world.

Jimin is a glimmering light, who Jungkook won't fail this time to protect.

So right now, Jungkook's more than happy to hear his roommate blab nonsense about the game even if he himself is not having a good time here. The two were practically in their own world as the party got more and more chaotic and Jimin only grew more and more intoxicated. He attempted to give Jungkook a few drinks a couple of times, but Jungkook rejected it every single time, saying the poor excuses that he doesn't drink.... While he has a few whole bottles of alcohol under his bed.

But Jimin doesn't need to know that.

"Jungkook!"

The ravenette turns his head, smiling widely upon seeing Ten approach him excitedly, clearly glad to see his presence here. Almost instantly Ten throws his arms around his buff figure, giggling fondly, "I'm high."

Jungkook could smell the weed oozing from his lips, grimacing to the familiar hunger crawling his mouth but he only pulls away from Ten with a polite smile, "I can see that."

For some reason Ten found that extremely funny as he bursts into a heap of chuckles and turns to Jimin, who wears a flirty smile on his lips as he stares at the man. And Jimin couldn't hold back his need to comment just anything.

"You look nice."

"Fuck off," Ten scoffs and shoves Jimin's arm, but the promiscious man only grabs his hand and pulls him closer, his eyes only glittering in a familiar smugness that Jungkook has seen many times before.

He prefers calling it the 'Jimin charm'.

Those seductive eyes can lure anyone to him, male or female.

"I would rather fuck you, hm?" Jungkook awkwardly looks away from the two, biting down his need to snort when Ten only stares at Jimin with a disgusted scowl on his lips.

Jimin is about to get rejected?

This is an interesting exchange for sure.

Knowing Ten for a short time that Jungkook does now, Jungkook knows Ten doesn't deal with flirtatious behavior - since he prefers being the one to approach first.

Ten narrows his eyes and rips his hand away from Jimin's grasp, "As if I want your STD infested dick inside me."

Excuse me??