Chapter 25

The sleek Naboo skiff lands on the Mustafar landing platform... near Anakin's speeder.

Alia's heart beat began to race... she was nervous.

She looked out the window and saw Anakin run up to the ship, she quickly raced off the skiff and runs into his arms.

"Alia, I saw the ship," Anakin smiled.

He pulled away and looked down at her belly..

"Oh, Anakin!" Alia smiled.

"Y-You're pregnant!" Anakin said surprised.

" I didn't know how to tell you... W-when I found out the news," Alia shrugged.

They embrace.

"It's okay, all that matters is that you are safe. But what are you doing here?" Anakin pulled away.

"I-I was worried about you.... I had visions again, they were horrible," Alia replied.

"What were they about?" Anakin asked.

Alia could sense his anger...she remained calm.

"Y-you killing people.... and them screaming out for help," Alia said stepping back slowly.

Suddenly Padme runs off the skiff...

"Anakin... Obi Wan told me terrible things," Padme frowned.

Anakin turned to look at Padme.

"W-what things," Anakin said.

"He said you've turned to the Dark Side... and by the look of things, he was right," Padme replied grabbing Alia's hand and pulling her away.

"Obi Wan is trying to turn you both against me.... don't listen to him," Anakin said.

"He cares about all of us... Anakin, why would he lie?" Padme questioned.

"Us!?!" Anakin yelled.

Alia jumped at the sudden change in his voice.

"He knows.... about you and Alia," Padme replied.

"Is Obi Wan going to protect Alia? He can't.... he can't help her or you, he's not strong enough," Anakin said looking between his wife and his dear friend.

"Anakin... all I want is your love," Alia spoke up.

"Love won't save you, Alia.... Only me new powers can do it," Anakin said.

"Save me? I don't need saving Anakin... you are a good person, I beg of you... please don't do this," Alia replied... she could feel the tears roll down her face.

"I won't lose you the way I lost my mother! I've become more powerful than any Jedi has ever dreamed of and I've done it for you... to protect you," Anakin said walking up towards Alia.

"Come away with me... help me raise our child, like we talked about... let's leave everything behind while we still can," Alia replied.

"Don't you see Alia, we don't have to run away anymore... I have brought peace to the Republic, I am more powerful then The Chancellor. I can over throw him... we both can, and together we can rule the galaxy as husband and wife... make things the way we want them to be." Anakin smiled.

"I don't believe what I'm hearing... you really have changed," Alia replied moving away from Anakin.

"My god! Obi Wan was right you have changed," Padme replied... stepping between both Anakin and Alia.

"I don't want to hear any more about Obi Wan. The Jedi have turned against me... don't you both turn against me," Anakin vexed.

"I-I don't know you anymore, Anakin... you're breaking my heart. I'll never stop loving you, but you are going down a path I can not follow," Alia weeped.

"Because of Obi Wan?" Anakin questioned.

"No! Because of what you've done.... what you plan to do. Stop, stop now. Come back! I love you!" Alia yelled... she could feel herself getting angry again.

Alia sensed Obi Wan again... she turned around and saw him standing in the doorway of the Naboo ship...

"Liar!!" Anakin yelled.

Alia snapped her head towards Anakin's direction... she saw him lifting up his hand.

"No!!" Alia yelled.

"You've betrayed me, Alia! You've brought him here to kill me!" Anakin yelled.

"NO! Anakin I swear," Alia yelled walking towards him.

Anakin reached out... and Padme started hold her throat... Anakin was force choking her.

"Let her go, Anakin," Alia pleaded.

"What have you and her been up too Alia?" Anakin questioned.

"N-Nothing!! She's my best friend, Anakin," Alia said.

She lifted up her hand and started to force choke Anakin.... he started to grab at his throat, after a couple of seconds he let go of Padme... Alia dropped her hand and rushed over to Padme who was unconscious.