Chapter 30

Alia, Bail Organa, Obi Wan and Yoda sit around a conference table...

"Safe, the children must be kept," Yoda said.

All three men turned to look at Alia, who was gently holding her babies... she looked up with hurt in her eyes, but she knew Yoda and Qui Gon were right.

"We must take them somewhere the Sith will not sense their presence.... or yours Alia," Obi Wan replied.

"I-I could fake my death.... but you are right Master Yoda, they should be split up... they need to be protected f-from him," Alia said.

Yoda and Obi Wan turned to look at each other.

"My wife and I could take Leia. We've always talked about adopting a baby girl, she will be deeply loved by us," Bail Organa spoke up.

Alia looked up at him... she sensed that he was a good man, and wanted so badly to have a family.

"And what of the boy?" Obi Wan questioned.

"To Tatooine. To his family, send him," Yoda said.

"I want to raise Luke... if I can't raise them both, I should have a chance to raise at least one," Alia frowned.

"We will take the child and care for him. Master Yoda, do you think that Luke and Leia will be able to defeat Darth Sidious?" Obi Wan questioned.

"Strong the force runs, in both Skywalker and Alia's blood. Hope, we can.... Done, it is. Until the time is right, disappear we will," Yoda sighed.

Alia cradled both of the twins close to her... smelling them.. and kissing them.

Bail walked up to Alia... he smiled.

"May I hold her?" Bail asked.

Alia nodded.

"Once you take her... please take the droids with you," Alia said.

She gently handed off Leia... and watched her and Bail closely.

"Take care of her," Alia begged.

Bail nodded and turned on his heels and walked away.... taking Leia to safety.

"Goodbye my sweet little princess," Alia whispered.

Obi Wan and Yoda turn towards Alia.

"How do you propose faking your death?" Obi Wan asked.

"On Naboo Padme and I had handmaidens... who looked similar to us, n-now what if we found one that looked similar to me... and they'd have to be dead, b-but I think it could work... because if not, h-he wouldn't stop at nothing to come find me," Alia replied.

"We... we could say you died in child birth, along side with Padme," Obi Wan added.

"Agreed," Yoda said.

Suddenly a medical droid walked in holding a baby....

"It was said that you, Miss Alia.... would take this child to her home planet?" The medical droid questioned.

"Um yes? B-but what about her mother?" Alia asked.

"We have already contacted her family... they wish for you to bring, the body and the baby," the droid said.

Alia nodded.

The medical droid handed Alia the baby and walked out of the room..

"Her name should be.....Jinn, like after Qui Gon," Alia smiled.

Yoda and Obi Wan both nodded... and they both even smiled.

"Alia there is something we've been meaning to tell you," Obi Wan said.