Chapter 8 - Reincarnation

Wei Ying Pov

The whole village is gathering inside a big memorial which has many names sculpted on the wall.. They paid respect to their ancestors.. But my eyes lands on the certain flute which looks so unique.. I feel an urge to hold it... From xue yang I came to know that there was a huge massacre happened in yiling.. So many innocent lives were killed by other clans..

'Why are you waiting..' I turned but I didn't saw anyone.. What happened I hear some voice but there is no one behind me.. 'Wei ying.. Come on..' After xue yang and xing chen paid their respect I stood before the memorial..

I feel a little weird.. I feel like crying... a regret that I don't know why have to feel like this.. Did something happened before.. Why it feels like that I lost my family.. I bite my lips and control my tears..

'Fu pei uncle.. What day is today..' Everyone drinking their wine I want to know what happened why so many people died in a single night.. He sighed and looked at me.. 'Do you know anything about yiling patriarch..' He asked.. I shook my head..

'Why no one say what happened at that night.. Whenever I ask you refuse to say about it..' Xue hand replied.. 'He is our saviour but why they kill him..when he was..' He stopped me and xingchen noticed the dark aura around him..

'He what..' What happened. Why he was killed...why.. 'He is our little prince Wei Ying.. Our saviour.. Our pride..' Yiling patriarch.. 'It's a long story..' I want to hear it.. He started to narrate the story not only me everyone listened to the story of yiling patriarch..

Yiling is a normal village with poor people but they are happy with what they have.. Their prince, their pride  was Xian.. Their precious naughty young boy.. Xian doesn't belong to yiling but her mother moved when she was pregnant but she died after she gave birth to him.. So its the village people who raised him.. He is the only cultivator who is accepted by Gusu clan for studies because his father was a cultivator..

He is smart, strong and also an untamed young boy.. Xian fall in love with the clan leader son Zhan.. Zhan is opposite from Xian.. Little by little xian became his love of his life.. They secretly meet each other because Zhan knows that it will be danger for Xian if someone know about their relationship..