↽Twelve⇁

Isabella shot up and looked around, she was in a sunny terrain overlooking an ocean with cliffs that looked deadly. She noticed how the air around her smelt like freshly cut grass and dirt, like someone was growing something nearby. The sky was clear with barely a cloud and there was a small breeze that ruffled her dress and hair. Wait dress?

She looked and saw a long flowy white dress that covered her feet, accessorized with goatskin on her shoulders. The mark of Juno. The question was why is she in Juno's clothes and where was her sword? She felt around her neck and tried looking in the grass but there was no sign of a stopwatch. Isabella let out a sigh and looked around, there was a single house on the top of the terrain and started walking towards it. The house was a nice white color, soft white, like eggshell white, the front yard looked inviting enough with a fresh garden growing all sorts of vegetables and fruits. The pathway was made of pebbles and more dirt. It looked like your stereotypical house down the street that the nicest people owned.

As soon as she started walking, her feet felt weird, almost as if they were made of jelly. The closer she got to the house the more her legs actually began to shake when she got to the pathway, her legs gave out and couldn't move. And like magic, her dress was torn, her hair had branches in it and her sandals were popped from running.

When was she running? Her mouth started filling up with a liquid and she spat it out, Isabella's eyes widened at the perfectly cut grass that was now stained red with blood. The door to the house opened and two people ran out, a man and a woman. The woman was incredibly beautiful and the man looked like he's never seen a shower in his life with all the dirt on him.

Isabella opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out.

"Sweetheart are you okay?" The woman asked in a soft voice, all that happened was Isabella burst into tears. What the fuck was happening?

"Oh dear, what do we do?" A kind voice rang through, it sounded gruffer so Isabella assumed it was the man.

"We should bring her inside, we don't know if what attacked her is still out here or not," Isabella felt two pairs of hands pick her up and bring her inside the cozy home. Isabella saw a little girl walk out of her room.

"Mommy? What's happening?" She asked,

"Nothing baby, go back inside your room," The woman spoke kindly. The little girl nodded and glanced at Isabella before returning to her room.

Isabella was placed on a chair and fussed over by the couple and suddenly she was cleaned, changed, fed and sitting across the woman and the man. The man showered as well and she noticed his good looks, it most likely smelt like dirt because he was working on the garden outside.

"So, I'm Amelia and this is Matt," The woman started, "The girl you saw earlier is Abigail, we call her Abby or," She chuckled looking at Matt, "Baby, It's a funny nickname.." Matt looked over at Isabella and smiled kindly, she almost swooned, "What's your name?"

Isabella "Lady Decima" It was like whoever lady Decima was, she was obviously controlling Isabella. The smiles were wiped off the couple's faces and they instantly stood and bowed to the goddess. Decima smiled without Isabella couldn't control what she was saying. Decima nodded to the couple,

"You don't have to, you've already graced me with such hospitality." Amelia was first to look up and slowly stand facing the goddess. Matt slowly joined her.

At this point, Isabella was curious as to how she got here, is the Goddess giving her this information to know what to do on her quest? And how was the camp doing?

"If I may ask, what are you doing here?" Matt asked. Isabella was wondering that too.

"Well, it's not like I had a choice, Matthew."