Brandon boston (birth of baby Brayden pt.2)

Y/n pov

5:07 a.m

I was just getting ready to push and everyone was in the waiting room or getting food "Brandon I can't I'm scared." I cried out he kissed my forehead and rubbed my belly "you got it, just think you are about to finally be able to hold our baby boy." He cheered and they positioned me right so I could start pushing "alright sweetie you ready?" I took a deep breath and Brandon, his mom and my sister encouraged me then I took a huge deep breath and sighed "alright I'm ready."

"Push!" I pushed with everything in me "ahh... I can't do it." I tried to close my legs "you can't close your legs baby." Brandon said in all seriousness and he leaned down towards my face and wiped my face drowned in tears and I put my face on his "papa I can't do it." He grabbed me and pecked my lips and I continued to push as I silently screamed.

5:17 a.m March 3rd, 2020 Baby Brayden Omar Boston was born 7 pounds and 12 ounces,

Everyone had their phones out recording this moment and was in tears just looking at my son in his father's arms, Brandon is tearing up a little and he laid down carefully next to me with Brayden in his arms and he kissed my forehead as I laid in his shoulder "thank you so much, I Iove you." I nodded and mumbled, "love you more." And I looked at my son and his dad one last time before going to sleep exhausted I just can't believe that I am a mom to a handsome beautiful baby boy.