𝐻𝓊𝓇𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔- Chapter 10.

Octavia's POV:

I've been working at the bar for a week now, being sure to help wherever I can.
Gratefully, I haven't seen Paul again, you can never be to sure with these business men- they always say that they're leaving town yet they always pop back up.
Counting my blessings, I start looking around the full bar for my next victim.
I finish work in about two hours and will be free to have some drink's of my own.

" Well hello there, Lioness. I didn't know you were working tonight. " Chase sits down, Cash, Dylan and T-bone following suit.
" Only for a couple more hours then I can kick back. What can I get you guys?. " I smile at the men.
" Just four beers for now, The others will be here shortly." Chase answers on behalf of everyone.
Turning around, I grab four bottles, popping the lids off.
" You been busy tonight?. " Cash questions.
" If you can't tell, we have a full bar. So yes. " I chuckle at the man, earning a shy smile in response.

Just as Chase had informed me, the rest of the club start filling the space even more, taking their seats around the bar and around the tables.
I take everyone's orders, sliding drinks left and right. Just think about the pay check Octavia, think about the pay check. I remind myself while serving the willing customers.
For someone who hates communicating, I'd say I'm doing pretty damn good.

" You're off in thirty. " Tico reminds me, pulling out shots for his brothers.
I nod in response before going back to the bar.
In all honesty, it's taking every fibre of my being to not pull a bottle down and start swigging right now.
Tonight has been crazy and I haven't had a moment to breathe or have a cigarette.

Finally after a long shift, I'm racing out the back door with a bottle in hand, lighting a cigarette.
" So that's who took the whiskey!?. " Tico comes out after me, nudging at my shoulder.
" Guilty. I left the money under the bar. " I smile up at my friend.
" You got a spare smoke for your favourite Renegade?. " He smirks.
Pulling out a smoke, I pass it to my friend before lighting it up for him.
" Ooo how romantic of you. " He chuckles, earning an elbow in the ribs.

We stand in silence, smoking our cigarettes and passing the bottle of whiskey back and forth.
" So, are you planning to actually stick around?. " Tico breaks the silence.
" Yeah Tico, I am. " and for once in my life, I was telling the truth.
He smiles at this, giving me a side hug before heading back inside.
I follow shortly after him, stomping my cigarette out with my boot.
Let's party. I chuckle at the voice inside my head, happy to oblige.

Chase's POV:

I can't keep my eyes off of her as she dances with a male I've only had the pleasure of seeing a few times around town.
He's an outsider and we don't communicate with those often.

" You good big guy?. " Ajax pulls my attention away from the blonde. I've watched her sink down at least 5 bottles of whiskey since she got off her shift, surely it's going to hit her soon.
" Yeah, I'm right. Why?. "
" I've noticed that your attention has been elsewhere. " Ajax Chuckles, pointing towards Octavia.
" Just making sure she's safe, brother. " He shakes his head at this, obviously seeing through my facade.
" You know, I've never seen you so interested in a woman before. What is it about her?. " He pipes up before taking his bottle to his lips.
" We are just friends. " I look down, deciding to stop watching the woman so longingly.

Octavia's POV:

The music is ringing through my head as I dance around with everyone and anyone.
I've missed this. Just enjoying life and hanging loose. I feel normal.
Bingo. The voice within my head has spotted her pray.
He's not bad on the eyes, standing at 6'2 with tattoos running down his arms.
Nice pick inner me, nice pick indeed.

I make my way over to the man, ready to put on my charm.
" Whatcha drinking?. " I raise a brow.
" Whiskey, what about you Little lady?. " Little lady? I can dig it for one night.
" I'll take a Johnny and coke if you're offering. " I wink at the tall man, earning a smile in response.
" Johnny it is. " I watch as he calls Tico over, ordering two of my drinks.
During this exchange, Tico smiles in my direction before shaking his head. This man definitely knows my plan.

Chase' POV.

" Our girl is over there wheeling in a new victim. " Tico chuckles, handing us all a fresh beer.
I can't help but look in the direction of my lioness with the said stranger.
I growl in anger as I see his hand on her arm.
She's mine. The beast within seems to share the same view as me on this.
" You good man?. " Cash grabs onto my shoulder.
" Nope. Why must she take random men home? It's not safe. " I look down.
" She's a free spirit bro, ain't nothing gonna stop her." He frowns.

I wish I could say he wasn't right but the fact of the matter is, she truely is a free spirit. Much to my dismay.

Admin note -

Hi guys !! I'm so sorry I disappeared! Sooo much has been happening in my life at the moment.
Some news in particular i would love to share is - IM PREGNANT!.

Sorry the chapter is short ! I'll have more content out soon !!