New Stories

One more POV left for Namjoon, Tigers, and then I will give you a preview of my vocal line FF, GODS OF THE SEA.

Buuuuuut there's something I forgot to mention.

Before I dive into GODS OF THE SEA (no pun intended, although it's hella appropriate and I just impressed myself), I have ANOTHER story for you.

It will be a semi-philosophical romantic novella (weird combo, I know) called THE BEAST OF NAPA.

I've been hinting about it on my board, but not actually giving any details... mainly because I forgot and I'm bad at advertising.

This is a new writing style for me, so I hope you like it. I will be posting it on Wattpad and my Patreon as a weekly series.

I will start GODS OF THE SEA soon, and it will probably be running at the same time as THE BEAST OF NAPA. I hope you enjoy both!

The synopsis for THE BEAST OF NAPA is below. Let me know what you think!

THEY CALL HIM THE BEAST OF NAPA

There are many stories around Nathaniel Griffin, the elusive and demanding vintner of Napa Valley, but Catorina will be the one to learn the truth.

Forced to work in Griffin's vineyards, Catorina will find that his heart is much more complex then it seems, with a dark past that tangles his humanity.

As the Prohibition threatens his business, and underground criminals threaten his home, she learns that innocence and cold-heartedness are two incredibly misunderstood things...

A mix of BEAUTY AND THE BEAST and THE GREAT GATSBY, this story is about the beauty of innocence and the darkness of perspective within us all.