•|SHOT 9|•

A dark room is shown. It was really dark and it was as empty as sarcophagus. In a corner, we can find a woman who is sitting on the floor with her kneels close to her chest and looking all pale and dull. She is revealed to be our Ragini. Her tear stricken face is indicating that she had cried a lot. She raises her left hand and caresses the finger which was on it. Tear starts to form in her eyes.

"Laksh, where are you? Save me, Laksh! Please come and save me. I'm scared of this darkness! Where are you, Laksh?" -Ragini cries out loudly.

Slowly Ragini falls into flashback looking at the ring which was adorned by her Laksh on their engagement

--------------------------------
Flashback starts..

It was RagLak's engagement day. It was held in village itself after two days of their sudden marriage as decided by the elders. All of the family members are seen running here and there looking after the arrangements. Soon the guests started to arrive. Pandit calls Ap and asks her to bring the couple to the stage for ring exchange. Ap nods at pandit. She asks Sanskaar and Adarsh to bring Laksh while Parineetha and Swara to bring Ragini. They all nodded at her and went from there. Adarsh and Sanskaar came to Laksh's room. He was looking as charming as ever in that sherwani.
Adarsh and Sanskaar came to him.

"Are you ready, Lucky?" -Sanskaar asked him.

"Always bhai!" -Laksh said grinning.

Adarsh and Sanskaar gave him teasing look and he blushed. They burst into laughter while Laksh pouts.

"Okay, enough now! Chalo!" -Adarsh said.

SanLak nods at him and they moves out from the room. They came to the hall. Laksh got up to the stage. He keeps staring at the stairs to get a glimpse of his lady love. Uttara who notices it, came to him while smirking.

"Bhaiyaaa, patients! You are acting like a teenage boy, you know like love sick puppy!" -Uttara teases him.

Laksh turns and glares her. He was about to twist her ear but she escaped by..

"Bhabhiiiiii!" -Uttara exclaims happily and runs to the stairs.

Laksh turns and finds his baby girl descending the stairs in that beautiful lehenga choli as stunning as ever. Laksh forgets to blink for a second. Ragini was made stand beside him. She can feel his gaze and she blushes hardly. Laksh leans to her a bit and..

"You are looking breath taking as ever, bacha!" -Laksh complimented her and places a kiss on her cheek without anybody's concern.

Ragini widens her eyes at his sudden action. She turns to him and he winks at her. She immediately turns away from him and she could feel her cheeks turning red as tomato. Laksh chuckles at her. Then, Pandith came to them along with Uttara and Adarsh. Uttara goes aand stands beside Ragini while Adarsh beside Laksh wih respective rings on a beautifully decorated tray.