11

''Just take your the top, go hit the club. Do you know what it feels like to fall in love?'' - STWO

Soft brooding music was building up through the hallway, as he neared the room he heard distant chatter. He was baffled with the whole situation. The things he was hearing about his own sister.

He knocked on the door out of respect, he heard a pair of feet slap against the wooden floor before the door was swung open.

''Kade!'' She exclaimed giving him a hug, he couldn't help but smile.

''How you been kiddo?''

''Good! This is my friends, Mila, Devin, Adam, and Dante'' They all greeted each other before Kade motioned for her to leave the room with him. She followed him upstairs and noticed the picture of her and Bashar were gone. So chances of the rumors being true were no longer slim.

''I haven't seen you for a long time-''

''It' gonna stay that way, for the better.'' He cut her off, taking a seat on her bed, she switched the light on and sat down on the chair by her desk. She nodded her head and waited for him to speak. Kade was Sabrina's brother. Kelvin was a kingpin. For his sister's best he dropped contact with her. He didn't have her number, she didn't have his. He only had her on Snapchat, that same Snapchat no one had but his closest friends.

''I know, why are you here then?''

''Can I not check on my sister?'' He chuckled lowly

''Well not if you care about me apparently,'' she said which caused him to chuckle again.

''Word on the road you're kicking it with TIP...'' he watched her facial expression change completely ''dead that, immediately.''

''Who said tha-''

''Sabrina stop- I said dead it.''

''I'm a grown woman, I can do as I please,'' Sabrina exhaled briskly, she shut her eyes and started thinking. Who does Travis know that Kade did? They were rivals. Even Sabrina knew this. She knew her brother didn't fuck with the guys from West.

''Sabrina, I'm actually gonna dead him. Don't play with me, dead that today or watch what's gonna happen to him,'' she knew he wasn't playing. She got out of the chair and stepped out of the room. What the fuck just happened?

She walked back into the room, her annoyance evident on her face. She sat down and grabbed her phone. She opened Snapchat and her chat with Travis. She started typing but deleted her message. With that, she heard her front door slam shut.

''Dickhead,'' she mumbled, Mila looked at her with a questionable look on her face- Sabrina just shook her head, not in the mood to discuss this.

Later that day Sabrina had a meeting with Fabio, she walked into her office surprised to see him already sitting there. On his phone.

''You're late miss,''

''Sorry,'' she sat down. Today was the first time they were gonna talk about the time he got locked up.

''So where were you born?''

''Lissabon Portugal,  and have lived in Monterey Park, CA most of my life. I moved to London at 16 and lived there for about 2 and a half years. I flew back to LA. On this flight I had brought 76 Marijuana edibles (caramel popcorn, rice crispies and cheese-it's) At the time, I had a job offer to sell software in the bay, so I planned to go back to London to grab my stuff and tie up loose ends. I was going to spend New Year with my family on that side and stay until my visa expired, then come back and start my job in June. Fate had other plans. Just when I thought I was out, it pulls me back in.'' He sighed, Sabrina nodded taking notes.